Chapter 10: Girls' Start

Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Wednesday, July 25, 2018~3:00PM-

~No POV~

The members were all sitting around the large conference table in one of the rooms in the Pinky Entertainment building. They were all chatting, curious as to what they had been called for. As soon as the clock struck 3, their manager Woohyun walked in with Pinky and Soojung, causing everyone to silence.

"Good afternoon, everyone." Pinky bowed with a smile.

"Good afternoon." The RC members replied in unison.

"I'm sure you all are curious as to what you are doing here." Pinky started, everyone replying by nodding. "So let me start off first by saying congratulations on your successful first promotions."

She started clapping causing the members to cheer.

"We know you guys were worried so we must say, we are really proud of you rappers for coming out of your comfort zones and singing." Soojung added, causing the rappers to smile proudly. "You guys did a really great job."

"On that note, time for the real business." Pinky said as she and the other two took their seats. Everyone's faces became serious.

"I know you guys just finished promotions, however, you are idols now." Pinky started. "You won't get very many breaks, especially at first."

"Starting next month, the next group of members will be jumping straight in to recording and preparing for RC's comeback." Soojung continued.

"It shouldn't be too much of a hassle or worry considering the next group is full of people who have not debuted yet." Pinky spoke. This caught eyes to widen amongst those who were not in the first group. "Would you guys like to know who is going to be promoting next?"

"Yes~" Everyone said.

"Well, this was a pretty easy decision." Soojung spoke.

"Since the first group was the current seven male members we had at the time, it's only right to do the same thing with the current female members, wouldn't you say?" Pinky said, a grin on her face.

The five girls started to get excited.

"Isn't it us, sunbaenim?!" Kaoru asked.

Pinky smiled. "Yes, Kaoru, the five girls will be the next group to promote."

All five girls started cheering.

"Thank you sunbaenim." JC said, feeling touched.

"I only did what was fair." Pinky said. "But you are most certainly welcome."

"I have a question." Jane spoke up.

"Of course, ask anything." Pinky replied.

"Well, James oppa is our overall Royal Colors leader..." Jane started, Pinky nodding in reply. "However, he won't be promoting with us, does that mean we need to pick a leader?"

Pinky sighed. "Well, I have been thinking about that as well and I've come to the conclusion that no, you will not be having separate leaders only because it would be too much."

"Of course, though, you can select someone to take over the responsibilities leaders have like speaking and stuff, but you will not have a designated leader." Soojung added.