~Eleven: Chewy~

Stage Name: Chewy

Stage Name: Chewy

Real Name: Kim Yeojin

Nicknames: Chewing Gum, Jin

DOB: August 17, 1995

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea

Ethnicity: Korean

Nationality: Korean

Height: 172 cm (5'8)

Weight: 65 kg (143 lbs)

Blood Type: A

Position(s): Vocalist*

Training Period: 1 year

Personality: Chewy is an extremely hardworking person, but she has a hard time with socializing. It's not only because she is shy, it's because of her voice. She doesn't like her voice at all. She can be nice when people approach her, but she can't approach people because she can't socialize well. She doesn't mind though; maybe that's who she is. Although she has a hard time in socializing, she is extremely kind. When you are close to her, she becomes a ray of sunshine. Chewy likes to smile and eventually becomes talkative. When she is sad, that is when everything goes down. She doesn't say a word and lets sadness eat her up. Chewy is very hardworking, but at the same time she's extremely lazy. She would compose a song at the first second and wouldn't even bother to move just to grab some water at the next second. But overall, Chewy is really a nice person but just has a little hard time.

Background: Chewy herself is one of the popular students at her university since she got frequently chosen as the person to act in some videos of the university's promotional video or just simply a project for media student's works. At first, Chewy wanted to continue her passion in acting but seeing her brother joined an agency and became a trainee and eventually joined produce 101 season 2, that's when she took interest. Since she came from an entertainer family, Chewy wanted to be just like her brother. She tried dancing and singing, just to figure out that her forte is singing. She tried singing so many times but sadly didn't give the audacity to audition. She just sings everyday and collected her compilation of singing in a video. Until one day, one video was 'accidentally' posted by Seongri to YouTube. Chewy thought that it might be the end of her popularity because she thought the audio was just bad. But, she saw that she was wrong since Pinky Entertainment took interest in her voice and was invited to do a live audition. She did the audition with her brother Juho and both got accepted.

Languages: Korean

Instruments: Drums

Hobbies:
- Monologue to herself
- Singing everytime everywhere

Specialties:
- Acting
- Improvising on the spot
- Thinking about scenarios quickly

Habits:
- Humming when doing anything
- Monologue to herself whenever she is bored