Chapter 26: Five New RC Debuts + CEO Assistant's Birthday Gift

Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Saturday, July 27, 2019~12:34PM-

~Gyutae's POV~

We were practicing the choreography to our title track, just like we have been everyday, when the door opened. We all came to a stop and turned around to see Chewy and Barae with bags of food.

"Sorry, did we interrupt?" Chewy asked.

"Yeah." Our choreographer, Jinyoung, said. "But I'll forgive you if you brought me food as well."

"Of course we did!" Chewy exclaimed.

Jinyoung smiled then turned to us.

"Break time for lunch!" He said.

"Yay!" Daehyun shouted, running over to the siblings.

We all gathered around. Chewy and Barae took out all the food and handed it to everybody, including Jinyoung.

"Thanks babe." I said, kissing her on the forehead.

"Barae was the one who suggested it." She said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said. "He wants to be more active with everybody."

"Its kind of him." I said. "Especially because I know he wished he was debuting with us."

"He's gotten over it." Chewy shrugged. "He knows his day will come."

"Next male comeback, I know it."

"Yeah, I think so too."

Chewy and I both looked at Barae who was smiling and laughing with the other members. He noticed us and gave a small smile.

Chewy and I finished our private conversation there and jumped into the group conversation. We ate, chatted, and relaxed a little before Jinyoung told us it was time to get back to practice.

"Ready boys?" Jinyoung said, standing up.

We all stood up, insisting that we were. Barae and Chewy got up too.

"Noona, can we stay to watch for a little?" Barae asked me.

"Uh, yeah, of course, if it's okay with Jinyoung oppa and the other boys." I said looking at Jinyoung.

"As long as you just sit and watch." He said. "No distractions."

I sighed. "I guess you can't stay then."

"Why?" Chewy looked worried.

"You're such a huge distraction." I grinned, touching her chin.

She smiled.

"Gross." Daehyun said, causing everyone to snicker.

"We won't distract, Jinyoung oppa." Chewy bowed. "If we do, feel free to kick us out."

"Will do." Jinyoung said, giving an okay with his hand. "Positions boys. We'll start from the beginning."

Chewy and Barae took a seat against the wall where they would be out of the way. They stayed for no more than 30 minutes and left with positive comments. They cheered us up and we continued practicing all day afterwards.

*****

-Saturday, August 10, 2019~12:30AM-