Chapter 8: Helpful Love Interests

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Thursday, June 28, 2018~10:00AM-

~Chewy's POV~

"I'm off to go shopping~" I said to my roommates as I started to exit the room.

"Okay~ Bye~" One replied as I exited.

I closed the door and headed to the elevator. I waited for it and pressed the lobby button once in.

"Wait!" I heard a voice say, causing me to stop the elevator from closing to be a nice person.

The person entered, and it was Gyutae.

"Omo!" We both exclaimed.

"Oh, Chewy, Thank you." He thanked me for holding the door for him.

"Yeah, uh, it was no problem." I said nervous.

The door closed and we stood on opposite sides of the elevator, silent at first.

"So..." Gyutae suddenly spoke, coughing to clear his throat. "Where are you off to?"

"To go shopping." I spoke. "We're low on food. How about you?"

"Same thing." He said.

"Ah really?" I asked. I looked down. "Maybe we could, um-"

"Go together?" He asked.

"Yes." I looked at him.

"I was thinking the same thing." He looked at me.

"So, yes then?"

"Yes."

I smiled at him, and he smiled back. The elevator came to a stop.

"After you." He held his arms against the elevator door so it wouldn't close on me.

"Thank you." I bowed my head as I left.

He followed me as we made our way towards the doors of the lobby.

"Do you think our profiles were posted?" He asked me, since we had our shoot last weekend.

"Not sure." I shrugged.

Gyutae suddenly walked towards the receptionists. Confused but going with it, I followed him.

"Good morning, Chewy." Receptionist Jiyoung smiled. "Good morning, Gyutae oppa."

"Oppa?" I asked.

"Yes." Gyutae nodded while looking at me. "I'm a year between them. Older then Jiyoung but younger than Hongbin hyung."

"Ohhhh." I understood.

He looked at the two receptionists.

"What can we help you with?" Jiyoung asked, then made a look towards Hongbin who was on his phone. "Or, what can I help you with?"

"Do you know if our profiles have been posted on the Royal Colors page?" Gyutae asked Jiyoung.

"I can check." Jiyoung said, looking at the computer, getting ready to look it up.

"No need." Hongbin spoke. "They are."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Your brother asked the same thing yesterday." Hongbin spoke, referring to my brother Barae. "And Jiyoung wasn't here to check so of course I had to do it."