Chapter 27: White Team Debut Stage & More August Birthdays

Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Wednesday, August 14, 2019~6:20PM-

~Gyutae's POV~

"RC boys, get ready." The Show Champion staff told us. "You're on in a minute."

"Can we cheer?" Daehyun asked.

"I think that's a good idea." Tyson replied.

Everyone nodded in agreement. I took the lead and put my hand in the middle, causing everyone to follow.

"You should cheer, Gyutae hyung." Ricky spoke. "Since you're the oldest."

"Me?" I asked.

"Yeah." Ricky said.

I looked at everyone to see them smiling at me as if they agreed I should cheer.

"Okay, I'll do it." I said with a smile. "As a whole new group of RC members that have not made their debut yet, let's go out and show them how talented we are. Let's get our fans to ask for us back. Royal Colors White Team Fighting!"

"Fighting!" We all threw our hands up.

"'White Team'" Daehyun said with a snicker. "I like that."

"I felt it was more special than just saying Royal Colors." I replied.

"RC, get ready." The staff told us.

We all stood by the stairs that lead onto the stage and watched the ending of the performer before us. We waited for our cue and once it was given we went on stage and gave it our all on our debut stage.

*****

-Saturday, August 17, 2019~7:36PM-

~Barae's POV~

We were on our way home, being taken there by our brother Seongri who spent the day with us for our birthday.

"So how was it guys?" Seongri asked us. "Did I do good?"

"Fantastic." Chewy said with a smile while I just nodded brightly while holding the bag with my new clothes in it.

"Oh, by the way," Seongri continued. "I'm taking you guys to your practice room first. I want to see how big it is."

"Um, okay." Chewy said with a confused snicker. "Take a left."

Chewy started giving Seongri directions to the practice room. We arrived and got out of the car. We made our way up to the door and opened it. We walked in to find the place pitch black. Chewy found the light switch and turned it on. That's when it happened.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEWY AND BARAE!!!"

Filling up the practice room was our members as well as a few friends of mine and Chewy's. It was also decorated with birthday decorations.

"OMO." I mumbled.

"Wow..." Chewy said, a loss for words.

I felt my eyes start to water. I wasn't expecting this at all. I stood there frozen and that's when a group of girls came running up, as they were the first to notice my emotions. I started to cry more after seeing them. They hugged me and cheered me on. They were (G)I-DLE.

After they stopped hugging me, everyone else started hugging me too, as well as Chewy. Once everyone was done cheering us up, we were told to blow out the candles in which Blue was holding. My sister and I looked at each other and snickered, then blowing out our candles together. Everyone cheered for us and we started to eat the giant cake.