Chapter 49: Confident New Male Members & All-Vocal Comeback!

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tuesday, June 7, 2022~4:18PM-

~James's POV~

I turned down the music as I wanted everyone's attention. As the acclaimed leader by everyone, I found it my responsibility to make the toast. With the music turning down, I shouted over everyone.

"Can I get everyone's attention?" I asked. "It's time to make a toast!"

Everyone grew quiet and raised their drink with me. I opened my mouth to speak when the doors to the practice room opened, our manager walking in with four other males behind him.

"I see I'm right on time." Woohyun, our manager, grinned.

Our manager and the four males walked up to me so everyone could see them too, since I was on a platform with a mic.

"What is this hyung?" I asked.

"Your new member ceremony." He smiled. "Surprise!"

Everyone was shocked. For once, we didn't expect to get new members as we had something to actually gather for today.

"Do you mind?" Woohyun asked, motioning for him to take control.

I handed him the mic and got off stage, joining the rest of my members who were listening to our manager.

"For once, you guys didn't expect it, huh?" Woohyun snickered. "These are your four new members. I'll let them introduce themselves."

All four men looked older, and on the confident side, as none seemed nervous to be there given the attention of forty-two pairs of eyes on them. There were two that were clearly twins, and the other two seemed like complete opposites: one seemed very masculine and the other very feminine. I was curious to meet all of them.

"Tell us your name and/or stage name, age, position, and anything else you want us to know." Woohyun explained, it's like it was drilled into his brain at this point. "Who would like to go first?"

"I'll go first!" The feminine one said. He had long hair and almost looked like a girl, it was different from any other male member we had. "My name is Lee Jonghyun but I'm used to being called Gohn. I am a Vocalist and I've debuted before but the group didn't last."

"And your age?" Woohyun asked.

"Do I have to say it?!" The male pouted. "It's embarrassing!"

"Are you thirty?" Heaven asked, raising a brow.

"No." The male found her in the crowd and shook his head.

"Then it's not as embarrassing as you think it is." She replied.

The male let out a small snicker before speaking. "I'm close though, 28. I was born in 1995."

"Pfft!" Rosie exclaimed. "A lot of us are, don't be embarrassed."

"If it makes you feel better, you're probably the prettiest male we got." BunBun smiled.

"Thank you!" The male blushed and smiled wide before being pushed to finish.

"I'll go next!" The masculine male stepped forward. "My name is Nam Beomgyu, I go by Zeke, I am also 28 and have danced and rapped but in Royal Colors, I would like to be a Vocalist most. Oh, and I'm Gohn's boyfriend."

The male aggressively grabbed the other's hand and held it up as if he was making a statement. I watched his eyes directly land on BunBun too. I looked over to see BunBun blushing with embarrassment.

"Alright, let's move onto the twins." Woohyun moved on before a fight broke out. "Who wants to go first?"

"I'll go." One of the males smiled. This one seemed slightly more feminine than the other. "I'm Jaymison but for your sake, I'll go by Jay. My twin and I were born in 1998, and I am a dancer and vocalist. And I am the older twin."

"No you aren't." The other spoke.

"You can't ever let me be older, can you?!" Jay shouted.

"Nope." The other shook his head. "My turn."

The other stepped in front of his twin and took his turn to introduce himself. "I'm Raymond, I'll go by Ray. Like my brother said, we are 25 and I am also a dancer but a rapper instead of a vocalist. And I am the real older twin."

"Where are you guys from?" Milo suddenly asked, I'm sure he was intrigued by their English names.

"We're from Mecico City in Mexico." Jay smiled.

I couldn't see him but I'm sure Milo was excited to have fellow Hispanics in the group now.

"Alright!" Woohyun said. "That's it! You can get back to your celebration now."

I made my way on stage and raised my glass. "And with four new members, let's continue to celebrate our four-year anniversary! To Royal Colors!"

"To Royal Colors!" Everyone repeated.

We all cheered and continued to party afterwards, showing our new members what RC parties were like.

*****

-Monday, July 25, 2022~5:58PM-

~Pop's POV~

A.D and I arrived at the practice room to find everyone sitting facing the screen.

"There you guys are!" JC shouted. "We thought you would miss it."

"Never." I smiled, taking a seat beside her, A.D following beside me.

"Sorry, we had our own thing to celebrate." A.D said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that." K, who was sitting in front of us, turned around and spoke to us.

"Why?" I tried to make her feel better. "There's nothing to apologize for. It's not your fault the comeback is on our anniversary."

"Yeah, we celebrated already so we're happy." A.D said, throwing his arm around me.

I looked at him and smiled, pecking his lips.

"Gross." JC said.

"Hey, aren't you at the age where you'll start dating too?" A.D said to her.

"Never." She joked.

We both snickered and that's when James got everyone's attention. We all quieted down and watched the new music video which belonged to all members who had yet to debut. It was exciting for those members and we all cheered them on. It was a fun music video to watch, given the fact that it was all vocals.

~Authors Note~

Hey guys! Sorry if the ending seemed rush. I also apologize for not including A.D and Pop's anniversary date but I honestly didn't know what to do for them and it would have been too long of a chapter if I did XD Anyway! I hope you guys still enjoyed nonetheless and I will see you soon. But before I say goodbye, there's questions I need you guys to answer below. Thank you and now...Biez!

Q: What songs should be included on the full album?
- I already have a title track for the Blue members but not one for the Fuchsia members if you guys want to suggest a title track.
- I also need a male and a female who should each do a solo so suggest who would get those
- And any other songs you want to see and who should sing them!

P.S unedited