~Sixty-Two: Miànjù~

Stage Name: Miànjù

Stage Name: Miànjù

Real Name: Qin Zhihao

Nicknames: Zhi, Qin-Zhi, Zhi-Zhi, Hidden Light

Birthday: May 20, 1999

Birthplace: Tianjin, China

Ethnicity: Chinese

Nationality: Chinese

Height: 177 cm (5 ft, 10 in)

Weight: 64 kg (141 lbs)

Blood Type: O-

Position(s): Vocalist*, Rapper

Training Period: 6 years & 6 months

Personality: Either having nothing to say or not sure how to word what he's trying to say aloud, Miànjù is very quiet and hardly volunteers to speak in conversation, knowing he'll most likely be tuned out or accidentally ignored as he has such a soft voice. Instead of chatting (unless forced to), Miànjù enjoys laying back and 'eavesdropping' on others, picking up personality effects or definitions to situations he wouldn't quite understand himself. He tends to dodge personal questions, afraid of revealing a more sensitive side or being seen as weak; he also fears that his own words would betray him, especially if it's not precisely when it's meant to be - Miànjù is careful while talking, making sure he knows exactly what to say and how to say something before voicing it out loud to others, which atones for surprisingly well and calm speech apprehensions and well-armored vocabulary, a perfect subject for honest interviews, great listening skills, and, when given the chance, a considerable pawn for reasonable arguments. Matching perfectly with the air that often surrounds him, Miànjù is one definition of dangerous when upset or when he feels trapped with nowhere to run - this means he has no problem lashing out, sometimes physically, no matter who is with or around him. The way he holds himself is seen as asocial and unfriendly, creating good distance between him and strangers, and isn't afraid to curse either. However, despite the personality as a whole, Miànjù has those rare moments of acting out and joining in on others' pranks just to see the reactions.

Background: Miànjù was born in China to an okay family that lived on the lower end of the "poor and rich" scale, but he was well-mannered (until later teen years) and loved by his parents' co-workers and friends. While he attended school, a quiet student with high grades, his mother taught afternoon daycare classes and his step-father instructed singing lessons at an abandoned cafe near the high school. Miànjù's older sister, Xao, lived on the brighter side as a rapper in South Korea and was her brother's own idol, someone he admired and wished to be like as the years went by; the two had a very close sibling relationship and could talk for hours about anything, though mostly one-sided - he was always entertained by Xao's stories of friendship, activities, and travels. However, that all changed soon after Miànjù turned 12...During one of the times Xao was promoting in China and using free time to visit the family, the house was broken into and she was killed trying to protect her little brother who had been cornered in the kitchen. After the funeral and the realization of her being actually gone, Miànjù became distant from school, friends, and even his dreams, not knowing what to do and not really caring; he threw everything away and had challenging sleep issues, tortured by the possibility of closing his eyes and watching the scene on repeat. Two months after Xao's unfair death, the Qin family moved to Seoul for a change of scenery, appalled by their daughter's description of it being a gorgeous country and wanting to honor her memory by living in the country that made her happy; thanks to the siblings' step-father, Miànjù was able to slowly take back his own life, using the time to encapture the art of singing and even took lessons with his father before auditioning for TS Entertainment. However, even there, the male was abused, mistreated, and taken advantage of throughout those two years - he terminated the contract and tried again under J&Star Entertainment, the same company that his favorite band, THE ROSE, was signed under at the time. While it seemed all well, he was never given the chance to debut and was even held back on multiple occasions, helplessly watching as other, newer trainees debuted and became successful. He left once again and took a break to figure out if being an idol was really what he wanted or if all the tiresome training and failing to debut were loud signs. It was when he was watching Xao's former dance videos and performances that he found Pinky Entertainment, deciding one last time, for his sister, Miànjù auditioned and was accepted.