~Sixteen: Evelyn~

Stage Name: Evelyn

Stage Name: Evelyn

Real Name: Evelyn Luu/Han Kanha/Luu Linh

Nicknames: Eve, LuLu, Shorty

DOB: August 21, 1999

Birthplace: Malibu, California

Ethnicity: Korean-Vietnamese

Nationality: American

Height: 156 cm (5'1)

Weight: 43 kg (95 lbs)

Blood Type: O

Position(s): Dancer, Vocalist*

Training Period: 2 years

Personality: Evelyn is a very introverted person that doesn't really talk to strangers. She is very shy and quiet but she always has a smile on her face. When you first meet Evelyn she is very shy and doesn't talk much because she is not really good at talking to people. After some time of getting to know her, Evelyn will become more comfortable with you and get more talkative. She is also very intelligent and witty. Many people don't know but Evelyn is actually really mischievous and a savage. Evelyn is kind, caring, faithful, trustworthy, and a patient person. She is the type of person to be on her friends side no matter what and help them in any way she can. A word that can describe Evelyn is pure and innocent. She will have a hard time getting a raunchy joke and needs to be protected. Some flaws that Evelyn has is that she is a manipulative person which makes it easy for people to control her. Another flaw is that Evelyn is very secretive and hides her feelings. Usually she seems to have a small smile on her face but in reality she could be hiding her problems. With being secretive she has a hard time letting her true feelings out. Overall, Evelyn has a good character with some flaws.

Background: Evelyn was born on August 21, 1999 in Malibu, California. She was the third child out of four kids. Evelyn was born to a middle class family to a Vietnamese father and a Korean mother. As a shy child Evelyn had a hard time making friends but she had a really close friend named Tyson. Both were very close since Evelyn was born. When Evelyn was 6 she started to learn the piano since Tyson was good at the piano which made Evelyn want to play the piano. Around the same time Evelyn and Tyson both started figure skating and became partners when Evelyn was 6. Both Evelyn and Tyson were competitive figure skaters until 10th grade when Evelyn and Tyson were practicing a flip. Since Tyson was unable to catch Evelyn, she had a head injury and broke her leg. After recovering she decided not to continue figure skating so she could focus more on school and music. During Evelyn's senior year of high school, Tyson persuaded her to do a duet with him at the school's talent show. At first Evelyn didn't want to do it since she thought she would mess up and doubted herself. After thinking for a long time she decided to go join the school's talent show with Tyson. While they performed their song, one of Tyson's friends recorded them and posted on the internet which caught a representative from Pinky Entertainment. After a few days Evelyn got news from Tyson that both of them got accepted to train at Pinky Entertainment.