~Thirty-Five: Bunny~

Stage Name: Bunny

Stage Name: Bunny

Real Name: Rung Thaibungouy

Nicknames: Rabbit, Rungie, Miss Perfectionist

DOB: July 26, 1997

Birthplace: Bangkok, Thailand

Ethnicity: Thai

Nationality: Thai

Height: 169.5 cm (5'7)

Weight: 45.5 kg (100 lbs)

Blood Type: A

Position(s): Dancer*, Vocalist*

Training Period: 3 years

Personality: Bunny is a little cutie who would be considered, not very popular. She is usually pretty positive but not always happy and looks down on herself a lot. She can be a bit of a perfectionist which can cause people to find her scary or mean. Though, she is actually really kind and caring and will be there for her true friends.

Background: Bunny grew up in Thailand living next door to her best friend BunBun. They were literally born only a month apart and their parents were good friends so they knew each other pretty much since birth. Bunny was usually kinda quiet as a kid but Bunny always changed that, he was the reason for her smile, and she became more open and positive as she got older. Growing up, BunBun and Bunny were always together and didn't really have any other friends, but that's only because they were always together and didn't try making other friends. When they entered high school, BunBun heard about a dance crew called We Zaa Cool and convinced Bunny to be in it, as they've been dancing since the age of 3 and he didn't want to do it without her. She didn't care so much at first but ended up loving the dance crew because she finally met people who accepted them for who they were. By the time they entered high school, Bunny started to get teased for small things. Nothing major, but it caused her to start looking down on herself. She became a bit insecure and a perfectionist, as she wanted to do everything right to make not only herself happy, but others. She had even started losing weight and lost 50 pounds in four days. BunBun and Bunny often liked performing on the streets as a stress-reliever, and to earn extra cash. They both would dance while Bunny would sing and BunBun would rap. They were a strong duo that attracted a lot of attention when they performed. This was how they got scouted by Pinky Entertainment.

Languages: Korean, English, Thai

Instruments: Violin

Hobbies:
- Drawing
- Writing Lyrics
- Shopping
- Dancing
- Painting
- Watching Thai Dramas

Specialties:
- Dancing
- Girl Group Dances
- Painting
- Drawing Realistically

Habits:
- Making everything perfect
- Checking her weight
- Checking her look in a mirror
- Playing with her necklace when upset