~Fifteen: Tyson~

Stage Name: Tyson

Stage Name: Tyson

Real Name: Moon Taewoo/Tyson Moon

Nicknames: Ty, Gentleman, Nerd, Mr.Logical

DOB: October 24, 1998

Birthplace: Malibu, California, USA

Ethnicity: Korean

Nationality: American

Height: 185 cm (6')

Weight: 61 kg (134 lbs)

Blood Type: O

Position(s): Vocalist*, Dancer

Training Period: 2 years

Personality: Tyson is a person who is quiet when you meet him at first but then becomes a very funny and friendly person. When you first meet Tyson he is just quiet and may seem cold but he will open up pretty quickly. He is very intelligent, diligent, logical, honest, loyal, trustworthy, and a gentleman. Tyson is also kind, caring, generous, selfless, and very understanding. He is positive and sometimes a little reckless. Tyson is a gentleman and has good manners. He is also a born leader and has really good leadership skills. He always tries to be a better person and strives to improve. Tyson is very protective over the people he cares deeply about. He is also the type of person you should talk to if something is wrong since he could be a good therapist and give great advice. His number one priority is to make the people in his life happy and laugh. Tyson is also very mischievous and tends to pull pranks on his best friends. Some flaws with Tyson is that he is very diligent and tends to overwork himself which isn't really good for him. Tyson also is selfless and puts others before himself no matter what. He is also stoic and endures hardships and pain without showing his true feelings. Overall Tyson is a really good guy who wants to make the people in his life happy.

Background: Tyson was born on October 24, 1998 in Malibu, California. He was the second oldest child out of four kids. Tyson was born into a middle class family that was not poor or too rich. Growing up, Tyson was very interested in music. He first played the piano when he was 5 and hasn't stopped ever since. Before, Tyson met his first best friend, Evelyn. Evelyn and Tyson both met when Evelyn was born since Tyson was older than her. They didn't really become close until they were two. Tyson's and Evelyn's parents were very close friends so they saw each other often and lived near each other. Both Evelyn and Tyson were figure skaters so they were both paired up as partners when Tyson was 7. They both competed in a lot of competitions until Evelyn got an injury after Tyson couldn't catch her during a flip at practice. Tyson decided to stop Figure Skating so he would never make the same mistake to Evelyn. Till to this day Tyson is still afraid of hurting Evelyn again. In academics, Tyson was a very good student and always did his best. Eventually he became a straight A and honors student by the time he graduated High School. During Tyson's senior year of High School he persuaded Evelyn to perform at the school's talent show by singing a duet. Then one of Tyson's friend recorded their performance and posted the video. After a few days a Pinky Entertainment representative contacted Tyson that he and Evelyn got an offer to train at Pinky Entertainment, so both of them left to go to Korea after their High School graduation.