Chapter 1: Big News!

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Thursday, May 17, 2018~4:00PM-

~No POV~

Nine trainees were waiting outside of the CEO's office, all quietly chatting trying to figure out why they were there. JC, another trainee, came up the stairs to join them, making 10 total.

"JC-ah!" Sorinitadri, who went by Sorin, exclaimed.

"Hello unnie~" JC bowed before sitting beside her.

"Did you get a call too?" Chase asked her.

"Yeah." JC nodded before looking around. "Did everyone?"

Everyone nodded in reply.

"We're not sure what it's for." Changwoo shrugged.

"At first we thought it was for a new boy group." Changbin said looking around at the three girls. "But that doesn't seem to be the case."

That's when the CEO's office door opened, causing everyone to rise. Pinky looked around at everyone.

"Good." Pinky smiled. "You all are here."

"Yes." Aditya, or as he usually went by, Ari, said wiping his sweaty palms on his pants. "You wanted to see us."

"Yes, I did." Pinky nodded. "As I'm sure all the trainees know, Soojung and I decided to make a special group and so a lot of trainees sent in audition videos for it."

Everyone shared looks with one another.

"Soojung and I were extremely impressed by all of your auditions." Pinky continued to get the trainees excited. "With that, you ten are the starting lineup for that special group."

Everyone started cheering.

"Wow!" James exclaimed. "Thank you so much, CEO-sunbaenim."

"Thank yourselves." Pinky replied. "You guys worked for it."

Everyone smiled heartwarmingly at her.

"Now go on." Pinky spoke. "Go back to your training. You'll be moving into your dorm soon."

Everyone waved and bowed to their CEO before heading back to their trainee dorm rooms. They decided to go out and celebrate and so they got ready and did so, going out to eat.

*****

-Friday, May 18, 2018~7:00AM-

~JC's POV~

I arrived at school and met up with J-Hype like usual. I saw him and ran up to him with excitement.

"Oppa! Oppa!" I shouted before plopping on the floor where he was sitting. "Guess what?!"

"What?!" He replied eyes widened with shock from my suddeness.

"I was put in a group!!" I shouted.

"OMO!" He exclaimed. "That's amazing!!"

"I know right!"

"What's the group called and who is in it?"

"Well..." I sat down comfortably. "Do you remember that special group I told you about that CEO-sunbaenim was holding auditions for?"