Chapter 72: New Members Are Former Pinky Members & Taeyong's Chat With Bella

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Saturday, March 16, 2024~12:00PM-

~Irene's POV~

We were all sat around, doing our own thing as we waited for Woohyun to arrive with what we assumed would be our new members. I wasn't that expectant until I saw who walked through the door. First came Woohyun like always, but following him were people that caused all of us to murmur to one another. Walking in behind Woohyun were members from Pinky's group Leg10nds, including a member that I tried to tell myself I didn't like but couldn't help it, Ryo.

"Did you know about this?" I asked my brother Alan who was sitting beside me, as he was friends with Ryo.

He shook his head. "I knew they disbanded last week but I didn't know some of them would be joining RC."

I sat there in my thoughts as Woohyun interrupted our conversation, speaking through the microphone on the platformed stage we had in the room. His speech also interrupted the questionable murmurs throughout the room.

"Good day, everyone." He said, not sure whether to say good morning or good afternoon. "I can tell you all are shocked to see these boys here today. Let me clear that up for you. In case you didn't know, Leg10nds disbanded last week due to them not being able to make enough money. We gave all of the members the offer to join RC and these members decided to take it."

I glanced at Alan to see him counting all the Leg10nds members. "6...7. Wow, 7 out of the 10 members joined us. That's crazy."

"Shush." I told him, wanting to hear Woohyun.

"Now, I will let them introduce themselves just like every other new member." Woohyun said then looked at the Leg10nds members, still speaking through the microphone. "Please tell us your name and/or stage name, age, positions, and anything else you would like us to know. Now, who wants to go first."

"We'll just go in age order if that's okay." The one I recognized to be Michael said. I knew in my mind Jane must have been happy to see him. "Hello everyone, my name is Michael Jung. I was born in 1996. I am a Vocalist, and I was the leader of Leg10nds. After training for 12 and a half years, I felt like only 4 years with Leg10nds wasn't enough so I joined RC in the hopes of making my training worth it. Thank you."

Michael handed the microphone to the member I didn't really know well as he joined Leg10nds later. "Hello, my name is Kang Junseo but I go by Rex. I was born in 1997, and my positions in RC will be Vocalist and Rapper. Since I replaced a former member in Leg10nds, I took their position as Lead Vocalist but I actually trained as a Rapper. That will be my extra fact."

Woohyun nodded to give Rex permission and then he handed the microphone off to the next member.

"Hello." The male said quietly after clearing his voice. "My name is Qin Zhihao. My stage name is Miànjù. I was born in 1999 and my main position will be Vocalist but I would also like to give rapping a try once in a while as well. And for my extra fact I guess it will be that my stage name means 'mask' in Chinese which has a long meaning but in short I think it describes my personality well."

Miànjù finished and handed the microphone over to the next person.

"Hello everyone." He bowed his head slightly. "My name is Zhao, short for Zhao Kang. I was also born in 1999. I am a vocalist and my fact will be that I was the main vocal of Leg10nds Chinese unit, Yuhuang."