~Thirty-Four: BunBun~

Stage Name: BunBun

Stage Name: BunBun

Real Name: Chalong Bunyasarn

Nicknames: BB, Double Bun, Mr. Glasses

DOB: June 26, 1997

Birthplace: Bangkok, Thailand

Ethnicity: Thai

Nationality: Thai

Height: 180 cm (5'11)

Weight: 64 kg (141 lbs)

Blood Type: A

Position(s): Dancer*, Rapper*, Vocalist

Training Period: 3 years

Personality: BunBun is an extra ball of fluff. He is super quirky and extra and just all over the place. He is a perfect mix of both femininity and masculinity. He is fun and always up to try new things. He isn't afraid to be himself and meet new people, no matter how many people may not like him. He is like that perfect gay best guy friend.

Background: BunBun grew up in Thailand living next door to his best friend Bunny. They were literally born only a month apart and their parents were good friends so they knew each other pretty much since birth. BunBun was usually always a happy kid and did everything with Bunny, he was the reason for her smile. Growing up, BunBun and Bunny were always together and didn't really have any other friends, but that's only because they were always together and didn't try making other friends. When they entered middle school, BunBun heard about a dance crew called We Zaa Cool and wanted to be in it, as he had been dancing since he was 3. However, he of course wouldn't do it without Bunny. Although she wasn't as interested as he was, she joined anyway and ended up loving it because they met cool people that accepted them for who they were. By the time he entered high school, that's when BunBun started getting curious about romance. Being so close to only a girl his whole life, he became interested in guys romantically rather than girls. He became really open about it and even dated somebody, but the relationship ended when BunBun left to Korea to start training. BunBun and Bunny often liked performing on the streets as a stress-reliever, and to earn extra cash. They both would dance while Bunny would sing and BunBun would rap. They were a strong duo that attracted a lot of attention when they performed. This was how they got scouted by Pinky Entertainment.

Languages: Korean, English, Thai

Instruments: None

Hobbies:
- Dancing
- Shopping
- Fashion
- Playing With/Styling Hair
- Collecting Clothes/Accessories
- Watching Thai Dramas

Specialties:
- Dancing
- Girl Group Dances
- Fashion
- Taking Photos/Selcas

Habits:
- Giving fashion tips when unwanted
- Playing with/Styling members' hair