Chapter 21: Shy New Members

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Sunday, February 24, 2019~3:16PM-

~A.D's POV~

I was on my phone when somebody plopped onto the couch beside me. I looked over to see Pop.

"Hey Sorinitadri." I said, using her real name. She looked at me funny. "What? Did I pronounce it wrong?"

"No." She said. "Very accurate actually."

"Then why the face?" I asked.

"It was just weird, I guess." She shrugged. "Hearing my full first name. I don't get called it often."

"Oh, sorry."

"No, it's okay. It's nice to hear it once in a while."

I smiled at her and that's when JC walked over, causing us both to look at her.

"Hiya Chungie." Pop greeted her.

"Hi." JC said, deep in thought.

"What's up?" I asked her. "Why the long face?"

"Well...so...we perform separately?" She asked.

"Correct." Pop nodded.

"Hmm." She said then started to wander away.

Pop and I looked at each other and snickered.

"She's a cutie, isn't she?" Pop asked.

"Sure is." I nodded. "But, I don't know, you are too."

Pop looked at me and smiled. "Thanks, you're kinda cute yourself."

I smiled. "I'm just glad we got to sing a song together."

"Me too." Pop replied. "I couldn't ask for anyone else."

I smiled again, causing her to smile back. I got called by the staff to get my hair and makeup done so I did. Once it was time for us to get ready to perform, James said some encouraging words, wishing us all luck as well.

*****

-Thursday, March 14, 2019~4:30PM-

~Kaoru's POV~

We were all gathered in the practice room, all twenty-one of us. We knew exactly why, it wasn't shocking anymore, yet we were still all excited.

4:30 came around and our manager walked in with three new people, two boys and a girl, a really cute girl. She had really pretty fare skin and short dark-brown hair, and her eyes were big. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

We all sat in a circle like usual, saving room for the newbies. Manager Woohyun brought the three over and they sat down.

"Introduce yourselves." Woohyun told them. "Say your name and/or stage name, age, positions, and anything else you want us to know."

The three all shared looks. You could tell they all were the shy types.

"Okay, I guess I'll go first?" The girl spoke, causing me to sit up straight with a smile. "Hello, I am Christine from Barcelona. I am 25 this year and I am a dancer who specializes in vocals. I am also the cousin of Kris Wu!"