Chapter 9: Promotions End & Friday the 13th

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Thursday, July 5, 2018~5:00PM-

~Changbin's POV~

We had just finished up an interview and were in the van, heading to get something to eat. We were all sitting there, talking about random things when something came to mind.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed. "Can I point something out?"

"What is it, Bin?" A.D asked, everyone looking at me to hear what I have to say.

"During our introductions, James hyung..." I stopped for a second and looked at him, causing others to do so too. "Today was the first day he introduced himself as RC's leader instead of oldest like usual."

"OMO!" Chase exclaimed. "Hyung, you are right!"

"Oh, that." James said nervously.

"What changed, hyung?" D.NK asked James.

"It was about time I did so." James stated. "I'm not the oldest anymore, so I can't refer to myself as that. And I think I'm finally accepting the fact that I am the leader."

"Good." Hikaru said, touching James's shoulder. "We'll definitely need you."

James smiled at Hikaru who smiled back. I looked out the window to see us pulling into the parking lot of a chicken restaurant.

"WE'RE HERE!!" I screamed, jumping from my seat and getting ready to get out of the car.

As soon as the car came to a stop, I pushed my brother out of the car so I could get out.

"Jeez." I heard A.D say. "You can't ever stop his love for chicken, can you?"

"Nope." Changwoo replied.

Everyone got out of the car and we headed into the restaurant to eat.

*****

-Wednesday, July 11, 2018~6:45PM-

~No POV~

•Chase Cam•

C (Chase): *camera facing him* Hello everyone~ Chase here! We are here at Show Champion for our final stage for this promotion. *makes sad face* I don't want it to end but I guess it means anticipation for our fans. Anyway, let's go talk to the others.

Chase makes his way to the couch where Changwoo was drawing. He points the camera to show Changwoo and his drawing in frame.

C: Hey hyung~ What are you drawing?

CW (Changwoo): Pororo, can't you tell? *shows picture*

C: *zooms in* OMO!! It looks exactly like him!!

CW: Thank you. *puts picture down*

C: Hyung, can I interview you?

CW: Sure, go ahead.

C: First introduce yourself.

CW: *to camera* Hello~ I'm one of Royal Color's vocalists and the twin of Changbin. My name is Changwoo.

C: Yes, now, today is our last performance for these promotions. How do you feel?