Chapter 37: Last Day Surprise + Heaven & Han Twins Birthdays

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Sunday, August 30, 2020~2:37PM-

~Scout's POV~

We were all just about finished getting our hair and makeup done when there was a knock on the door. Our manager, Woohyun, walked over and opened it, immediately letting the people inside. We all watched as four of our male members walked in. Pop and Chewy immediately screamed and ran up, hugging the first two as they were their boyfriends, A.D and Gyutae. The next member was one of our younger members, Chase. And the last member to walk in was who made me smile, James.

I really wanted to go greet him but I was getting my hair and makeup done so I couldn't. I sat there, closing my eyes and tapping the arm of the chair as if it would speed up the process. While everyone who could was greeting the boys, I heard somebody come up to me and a familiar voice.

"Scout." They got my attention.

I opened my eyes and looked through the mirror, since I could only look straight, to see James standing beside me and looking at me through the mirror as well. In his hand was a bouquet of flowers.

"These are for you." He said, handing them to me.

I couldn't help but smile as I admired the flowers.

"They are beautiful." I said, placing them on the counter in front of me. "Thank you."

James smiled and nodded then turned on his heel to walk away. Not wanting him to go, I grabbed his wrist, causing him to stop and turn to face me.

"Can you stay and chat with me?" I asked. "I'm bored over here."

James smiled then grabbed an empty chair and brought it over to sit beside me, facing me.

"So what are you guys doing here?" I started a conversation.

"A.D and Gyutae wanted to see their girlfriends." He replied.

"But what are YOU doing here?" I emphasized.

James looked at me and his eyes widened a bit before looking down. He closed his eyes to think. It was a habit of his which I found kind of cute.

"I came to cheer you guys on." He stated, opening his eyes to look at me.

"That's all?" I teased. "Didn't have anybody special you wanted to see?"

"Nope."

"So these flowers don't mean anything?"

His eyes widened again. "Why are you being like this?"

I snickered. "Because you're cute when you're flustered."

His cheeks grew red and I bit my lip to keep myself calm.

"And you're sexy when you do that." He replied.

I felt my cheeks grow extremely hot. Due to the come back, I stopped with the flirtatious comments.

"Fine." I muttered. "We're even now."

James snickered. The two of us continued to chat while I finished up my hair and makeup, joining the others when I was done. Before too long, it was time for us to perform. Having to leave the boys in our dressing room, the rest of us girls made our way to backstage to prepare. Once we were on standby, we cheered.