~Twenty-Three: Alex~

Stage Name: Alex

Stage Name: Alex

Real Name: Hong Anjung/Alexander Hong

Nicknames: Alex, A, Honey Voice, Joshua 2.0

DOB: February 10, 1997

Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA

Ethnicity: Korean

Nationality: Korean-American

Height: 173 cm (5'7)

Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs)

Blood Type: A

Position(s): Vocalist*

Training Period: 4 years

Personality: Alex is the quiet and shy type who becomes lively after a while once he is comfortable. Like his brother, he is sweet and kind to everybody but will laugh at people's mistakes before helping them, not in a mean way, but in a 'that was cute' way. He is a gentleman who is nice to everyone and is always positive and always smiling. He is basically the 2.0 of his brother other than the fact that he isn't full of himself.

Background: Alex grew up in LA with his older brother Joshua of not even two years. They were always close and were known to be exactly alike that it was scary. Alex didn't have a lot of friends growing up, but it didn't bother him, because he had his closest friends which he believed was all he needed. When Joshua got into music, it prompted Alex to too. They always played music together and they're voices were so alike that they went well together too. When Joshua auditioned for Pledis. Alex did too, but didn't get accepted. He spent a few years by himself without Joshua after he left to start training under Pledis. They spoke often and Joshua noticed how lonesome Alex was feeling that he decided to send a video of Alex singing to multiple companies. Pinky was the first to be interested in Alex and asked him to start training. Although Alex didn't know how Pinky Ent. knew of him, he accepted anyway, as it was his only chance to do what he loved.

Languages: Korean, English

Instruments: Guitar, Piano

Hobbies:
- Reading Online
- Playing Video Games
- Taking Pictures
- Watching Movies
- Scrolling Through Social Media

Specialties:
- Photography
- Knowing stuff about devices like computers, phones, etc.

Habits:
- Making notes in his phone
- Stopping to take pictures
- Laughing when people make a small and cute mistake

Likes:
- His phone/tablet
- Social Media
- Online Books
- Speaking English
- Taking Pictures
- Pastel Colors

Dislikes:
- When people take his phone/tablet without asking
- Pictures of himself
- Negative People
- Not having his phone on him