Chapter 1

When I pulled my head and slammed into the door, I smelled the scent of fish in the kitchen. His eyes lit up, his nose fluttered, and he quickly flew to the kitchen door, looking at the fish in the bowl, his mouth licking.

He quickly greeted his mother and moved to the kitchen to catch a piece of less succulent fish.

Hu Shi sideways, the chopsticks pointed to the back of the hand.

He snorted, took back his hand, and rubbed two clear red marks on his back, and the committee gave him a **** look.

Hu Shi’s trip was fun: “Hey, Mom is blowing you.”

She grabbed her hand and blew it twice, and said: "You are more tender than a girl, so you can practice hard, or how to find a girlfriend in the future."

"You don't understand, now I am the most popular."

He is such a natural beauty, if he looks like Pan An, he is also very helpless.

Hu Shi looked at her, her son was beautiful from an early age, no one could compare it. I thought it would be a little rougher when grown up, but the result is more and more delicate and tender.

How can I find a girlfriend? Hu Shi is very worried, to change to her, and stand with a boyfriend who is more beautiful than himself, only to be beaten to the ground.

Maybe it is easier to find a boyfriend. Hu Shi silently muttered.

"You can't find a girlfriend, so you can find a job. You have been graduating for almost a year. You can't always be so idle. You see Qin Li, you have taken over the company before you graduated, and the company is well managed, so that his parents are not allowed. I worry, the two have nothing to do with the flowers, and I have to have this day with your dad. I am afraid that I can laugh and laugh when I fall asleep."

Listening to his mother's name, Qin Li's name, the fish that just entered the mouth suddenly couldn't swallow.

Qin Li, the number one of the cockroaches and the enemy of the enemy, is like a special gram. His mother and Qin Li's mother are friends and girlfriends. They gather together for a chat, and the topic is nothing more than Qin Li. Therefore, when he was a child, he often met Qin Li.

His hatred of Qin Li was probably the first time he met.

He should have his name. From a young age, it was soft and sweet, and the eyes were like the light of the Milky Way stars. The smile was sweet and moving.

I saw Qin Li at first, and I was nine years old. It was snowing that day, he was wrapped in a thick down jacket, wearing a red scarf, and looked out curiously through the window.

Then he found out that when he saw a cold-faced little boy outside the glass. The little boy's eyebrows are exquisite and flawless. He wears a wool cap and a black down jacket, staring at him with his eyes fixed, followed by a beautiful and gentle aunt.

Auntie smiled and greeted him and his mother, only to know that the other party is the person they want to meet today.

After the introduction of Auntie, he knew that the little boy was called Qin Li, two months older than him. Qin Li was very serious since he was a child. He didn’t talk and laughed, and he didn’t like to talk.

He was a little afraid of him, and he couldn’t disobey his mother’s words and whispered softly to his “brother”.

Qin Li still looked at him fixedly, and the color of joy appeared in the eyes. He suddenly spread his palm and sent a few pieces of candy to him.

"Give you, my sister." Qin Li’s voice said crisply.

When I was stunned, I immediately screamed, and I was afraid of being wronged. I cried without warning.