Chapter 32

Qin Lixin gave the medicine to the sputum, licking the fat **** against Qin Li, backing Qin Li thighs, shy and extremely embarrassed for the former limbs Covering your eyes, repeating hypnosis and saying that you are miserable until you are taken medicine is not him, not him, it must not be him. Like him, he is so wise and sturdy, and he will not be touched by humans in the area.

Hey, this ointment is cold and cold, it feels so strange. However, after smearing, it seems that it was really not as painful as before.

- No, no, it is not him who is being treated with medicine.

Qin Li puts light movements, so as not to cause secondary damage as much as possible. The privacy is very narrow, and it is not easy for him to explore the little finger. However, after all, there is no professional equipment, and other tools can not be applied to the exact location, it is not as clear and sensitive as the finger touch.

Applying the ointment, the whole face is hotter than the monkey's buttocks. If he didn't restore his original shape at the moment, he wouldn't dare to look up. With such a thought, he was secretly glad that he would face red again, and Qin Li could only see the hair on his face, and he could not detect it.

Qin Li put the cat in a comfortable posture and let him lie comfortably in his arms. His fingers gently and gently stroked the cat's hair, and the cat that was sleepy was more sleepy.

He couldn’t help but blink, and listened to Qin Li’s low voice: “Hey, thank you. But I still want to say that you suddenly left tonight, I am very worried I almost didn't control to find you."

"喵~" 阮恬 comfort, and twisted his head, Qin Qin hand back to comfort him.

"I didn't blame you." Qin Li continued to touch his head: "I didn't expect it to rain tonight, you must be scared at the time?"

He raised his head and went down. Well, he was really frightened tonight. He was afraid that someone would find him, and he was afraid that the kitten would have an accident. Fortunately, the place he picked was not raining, but despite this, the downpour still caused him great Psychological stress.

I was thinking and grateful to Qin Li. When he returned to the place with his little milk cat, he was worried about what to do if Qin Li left. His kittens are so small, so cold days, they will be frozen. Therefore, when I saw the figure of Qin Li, I was extremely happy. The anxiety of the previous moments was swept away, like finding a harbor that can shelter from the wind.

"Sorry, I should consider the weather ahead of time." Qin Li has some self-blame.

He softly and comfortably "squeaked".

Qin Li can detect the emotions he wants to express, whispering: "Nothing. Sleeping when you are tired, do you want to sleep with your baby?"

of course yes!

The blink of an eye was lit up for an instant, and I couldn’t wait to lift my claws to Qin Li.

He likes to sleep with his kittens. It is the most enjoyable and beautiful thing to give a kitten a hairy hair!

Qin Li picked up and sent him to the bed of the little milk cat. The bed is only half the size of the crib, and it is still more than enough for the baby and the baby who sleep.

When he got in, he quickly adjusted his posture, picked up the warm blanket and opened it, and then hooked the little milk cat into his arms, and smashed the hair of the little cat's head.

The little milk cat felt awkward and squeezed into his arms. The paws instinctively hugged his forelimbs. Compared with his body shape, his small looks fragile as if they were broken.