Chapter 5

"You just met Qin Qin very abnormally. You can't look at him when you look at it. If you want to change it, you have to slap your tail and bluff with him."

"And you didn't attend the class reunion two months ago. Qin Li is also there. You didn't go home that night. I will call you or Qin Li. I asked for a certificate. She said that Qin Li that night. Not at home, not in his own villa, calling him and no one answered."

Hu Shi said that the head is the road, and the content in front and behind can also be penetrated without any contradiction, so that there is no room for rebuttal.

"You are honestly confessing, is the child Qin Li's? The man's husband, dare to do it."

阮恬 阮恬 咕噜 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , Draining drunk, he bullied me... Mom, Qin Li is too much, he always bullied me, that day I had to confess with Deng Ru, and he was irritated by him..."

"Qin what leaps, you want to call the brother!" Hu Shi pulled his face to the old man and gave him a brain-gull collapse: "Qin Li hurts you the most, can you do this kind of anecdote? It must be that you provoke him, you Say you, how can I tell you about this kind of thing? Can you save me?"

She said again: "I saw you wrong early. Every time I saw Qin Li, I was like an enemy. You are because of love and hate? Say, have you already secretly loved you Qin Lige? Is he cheap?"

阮恬 阮恬 softly squatted to the sofa, with two legs on the edge of the sofa, the tiramisu under the sofa tossed out, squinting in the arms to comfort it.

"Small rice, you give the evaluation, is my mother's elbow turned very far? Is it a slam, not a slap." He raised the cat high and his head was directed at his mother.

"Hey!" Tiramisu screamed and was scared by the action of the cat.

Hu Shi was crying and laughing at once, and it didn’t make sense to pursue correct or wrong with her. She used to save Xiaomi Su from her arms.

"You are a special period now, you can't touch cats and dogs in the future."

Hu Shi let go of Xiaomi Su, and his heart is very strange.

I have always liked cats for food and drink, and let them go to bed, and often give them hair. However, the cats and dogs in the house are very afraid of him, and they are afraid of it. Every time they hide away from the distance, they will be scared off by a pile of hair.

The cats and dogs at home are almost being bald by him.

She had long wanted to stop the move of the cat and dog, and now I can finally find a suitable reason.

The expression is full of despair: "No, I will die if I don't **** the cat one day."

"Hey, bad, not good spirit." Hu Shi could not help but look at the heartless son, sighed: "What are you going to do about this? Do you want to talk to Qin Li? He is very responsible, sure Will be responsible, still want to take him..."

Hu Shi did not finish after the words.

He held his jaw with his hands in a depressed position, and he extended his fingers to poke the soft belly strangely.

If he gave birth to a small civet, would he scare his parents and Qin Li?

He has never been married to humans in his family, let alone the birth of a child as a male cat. He can give birth to a little civet or a human being. He wants to give birth to a cat head or a cat.

In the mind of the mind, a human baby with a cat's head, or a small civet with a baby's head, appears.

It feels like I’m going through the horror scene in an instant.