Chapter 13

Chen Weiwei said that he had sent the script to him for two days. After two days, he really sent it to him.

He turned over the script and carefully selected it. He listened to Chen Weiwei and introduced him: "These are the scripts that I initially picked out and are more suitable for you. Two of them are shot by Guangyao, and the other two, one with a big director, he There is no fire in the drama, and the other stars are gathered together, and the fans can drive the ratings. No matter which one you shoot, you will definitely take the opportunity to make a comeback."

Chen Weiwei said that he also emphasized: "I suggest you choose this one." She picked out the script of the big director and handed it to him: "This male number 3 is very consistent with your image, cute and cute, looks good, you can The color is played. The big director is also very strict with the actors. This opportunity is rare. The male No. 3 who can be the bell guide is more valuable than the other male one."

I didn’t pick up Chen’s script. "I have chosen." He handed the script of "Da Tang Mi" to Chen Weiwei.

"This one?" Chen Weiwei frowned: "I don't recommend that this drama will be turned on soon, the protagonist is also connected, there is nothing for your role. You have to enter the group, you can only play male No. 2, male two. The requirements are not in line with you."

There was no tension, and the cat smirked and smiled and said: "I didn't say him. On the 12th, 8th line of the script, I want to play this degenerate Xiao Yan."

"..." Chen Weiwei stared at the beautiful face, very doubtful about the life's remarks: "You... serious?"

"Well, you said that I like to play what I play. Eat sugar? This is the newly researched milk candy formula, very delicious!"

Chen Weiwei has not returned to God: "Don't eat, thank you."

"Oh." He scratched Xiaomisu's chin and put the candy on his lips: "Come, reward you."

When he first read Xiao Yan's life, he was very familiar with this unfortunate role. In addition, he still feels that he is very poor, this role is also very challenging for him, he has never been said to be ugly.

He listened to countless people who boasted that he was good-looking, and he still looked at his face and couldn’t walk. He didn’t know what it was like to be ugly. Definitely very fresh!

Therefore, I immediately decided to do the opposite and challenge the feeling that he never experienced.

He will have automatically ignored Qin Li’s ugly words.

He is a must-have for the most beautiful and beautiful, who dares to say that he is ugly, it must be the other eye.

It’s natural to miss his parents. Hu Shi heard that Qin Li also indulged his behavior. He couldn’t help but know that Qin Li didn’t know anything about it. Now, in this case, can you just go outside toss?

"When you talk about you, you can't save me peace of mind? If you take a good movie, can you toss it everywhere now? What should I do if I have an accident? I can still move with your dad and can afford you, you can't miss your food and drink!" Hu Shi poked his forehead and said.

Covering his ears, his mother yelled at his door and screamed at his ears.

"I'm fine, don't you let me find a job?" He was guilty of grievances.

Let him find a job and find a job. How much he obeys.

Hu Shi heard the words and froze again: "I asked you to find it before. You can't look for it. Now I won't let you find it. You still use this to deal with me. You can't resist it, you can't do it, I don't care, you don't want to go, give I am raising at home, what are you going to do, how can you live with your mother?"