Chapter 36

Before being held by her grandmother to eat food, Qin Mi is still struggling to say something to him, otherwise he will be anxious if he can't find him. Sun Shenxi couldn't understand the little milk cat, and the little milk cat didn't let go. Qin Mi's sharp claws were put into the meat pad, afraid to hurt his grandmother, and he dared not toughly resist. He called "喵" and "喵" called for a call, but the villa was too spacious, and his milky voice could not be heard. Passed too far.

When Sun Shenxi saw the little milk cat struggling, she still took the claws and did not hurt her. It became more and more like this little milk cat. There must be a master before the baby is set, but such a cute and cute little milk cat has people who are willing to abandon it.

"Oh." Sun Shenxi stroking the cat: "There will be people taking care of you in the future, and will not let you wandering pitifully."

Qin Mi raised her head and analyzed the words of her grandmother inexplicably. He didn't wander, it's even more pitiful. He has a lot of love for his beggars and dads. Every day, he can be happy and happy.

The car drove out of the villa, and the special speed bump on the downhill road made the car bumpy. Qin Mi looked at the car window and looked at the car with his eyes open. His heart was filled with fear and uneasiness. His emotions came from a long time, and he was probably protected too well, so he lacked the necessary vigilance and vigilance.

Before Qin Mi, she felt that her grandmother would not hurt him. He also trusted his grandmother, but this car would be farther and farther away from home. He began to worry anxiously, and his sense of uneasiness gradually expanded. He was not around, he was very insecure. He turned to look at his grandmother, and said with an anxious look: Grandma, I want to go home, I don't want to eat delicious, I want to marry!

No matter how many times Qin Mi repeated, Grandma did not hear what he said. Sometimes he was very noisy, and he touched his head in a soothing manner and said, "Don’t worry, it’s not too far."

Qin Mi found that her grandmother couldn't understand what he said. He turned his head and began to call out for help. He hoped that he could appear quickly. Even if he would be blamed, he would like to fly back to him.

When I was sure that the kitten was missing, I had already turned out the original shape and searched the entire villa twice, even the remote corners were not missed. He was annoyed and anxiously squatting at the top of the villa, and began to regret that he should not be cold. He is still young, and it’s normal to be naughty and ignorant. I haven’t loved it before.

The more he wants to blame himself, the twins flashing with water and quickly search for the villa.

Half a sly, squinting fell to the catnip, he remembered that the kitten loved to go there, and remembered what Sun Ayi had said before Qin Li, and even quickly rushed downstairs, turned into a human form and then called Qin Li. .

When Qin Li’s mobile phone rang, he was rigorously confessing to the secretary’s matters. After he decided to take the slant to test the second uncle, he always resisted the pressure and implemented the plan to suppress the second uncle.

These plans seem fair, but Qin Li determined that the second uncle can read. If not, how can the second uncle not come to him now?

Qin Li’s confession to the secretary is a follow-up pressure measure. He will infinitely expand the hostility of his uncle and force him to show his flaws again. Since there is no evidence, then the evidence is produced.

This is very extreme, but Qin Li can't tolerate the existence of this cancer. What is even more curious about him is why there is no evidence on the scene. Even Li Huai’s murder of his father is more like an accidental accident involving a behind-the-scenes person led by him.