Chapter 46

阮恬 was very angry. He held a sly and refused Cai Bin’s attempt to make up for his proposal. He calmed his face and went to the restaurant outside.

Cai Bin took care of him for so long, saying that no feelings were fake, and that he did not raise his son. And he has a good temper and no big shelf. He never picks his thorns and gets along more and more pleasantly.

He knew that he was right, no other embarrassment, and he had to find a way to apologize. Seeing that the cat was holding the cat and stopping along the street, she continued to drive forward. Cai Bin even drove in the past, shouting and shouting at the back, saying that he would wait, and he immediately drove over.

I didn't pay attention to it, and I was full of anger.

He was held tightly, and he felt a little overwhelmed. However, his mood seemed to be very bad, and he could not bear to scream.

He still hasn’t gone far, and a black car stops at him.

When the window was lowered, Qin Li sat in the back row and looked at the road: "Get on the bus." He was low-spirited and strong, and did not give room for rejection.

The heart is sour and sour, the eyes are foggy, with tears. He glanced at Qin Li and ignored it. He walked faster.

Qin Candi’s cellar was in his arms, as if he felt the wrath of the wrath, and did not dare to speak again.

The window was still open, and Qin Li’s driver slowly moved forward, staring at the white-faced side of his face, realizing that he was really angry this time.

I rarely get angry. Even if I am angry, I will take the initiative to give him the message that I am angry and want to lick. It is more like eating sugar by anger. However, this time, Qin Li only noticed seven words from Yan: I don't want to talk to you.

Qin Li was upset and ordered the driver to stop, push the door open, and quickly stop the embarrassing road.

I bowed my head and tried to make a detour after a slight pause.

Qin Li once again steadily blocked in front of him. He still had to circumvent, but Qin Li grabbed his wrist in time. He was very wronged, his eyes could not hold the full mist, and a tear fell off the control.

Opened Qin Li's hand, raised his hand and wiped his tears indiscriminately. He pressed his lips tightly and his expression was very stubborn.

Qin Li was still very angry, and he panicked when he saw tears. He was close to wanting to hug, and apologized to him by the way. What he did today is really ill-considered, and he did not take into account the feelings of embarrassment. However, Qin Li was too anxious and anxious. He knew Deng Ru’s position in his heart and thought that he might agree to Deng Ru’s proposal. All the reason is exhausted in an instant.

He is too selfish. Qin Li knows this very well. He never thought about giving up, even if he would use something that he couldn’t see more despicable.

阮恬 Rarely receded, avoiding Qin Li and holding his hand. He looked up and was filled with anger by the tearful face: "Are you satisfied now?"

Qin Li did not come closer. He tightened his fingers and emphasized: "I am letting you see the true face of Deng Ru."

"You deliberately, you just want to circle me and force me to promise you. Deng Ru did not waver today, you will also think of other ways, anyway, you always have a way."

"But Deng Ru is shaken, she is not worthy of your love."

The more you want to be more grievances, the anger instantly destroys the senses, and the anger says: "So you deserve it, you are good to me, all are other attempts. Now your parents, my parents, all think we should be together, I am not Pursuing the freedom of the person you like? Do you deliberately guide everyone to misunderstand us and consider my feelings? Also, do you really like me? Or just pure possessiveness. If I really meet someone I like Are you still going to break up? You are selfish!"