Chapter 18

Qin Li’s expression stared blankly at the beautiful cat in front of her eyes. The cat still slept very well and was not affected by the outside world. The body of the furry meat was breathing. Slightly ups and downs, people can't bear to disturb it.

The cat was twisted into a small group. The powdered and tender meat pad was placed against Qin Li. The fleshy forefoot was holding a fat head, and the fluffy and smooth chocolate-colored tail was tightly held.

It's like a puppet cat.

Qin Li’s line of sight passed over the cat’s fat round face, the lovely ears with the powder, the tender nose, and even the beards on both sides of the cheeks were also clever, with small mouths and tender red hair. Long and soft, with a soft and gentle, small one, very lovable.

Where are the cats? Qin Li smashed for ten seconds.

He held his arms down his head and looked at the cat who was licking his chest and sleeping. He thought about it with sorrow. Is this the new cat bought by the family?

But he hasn't seen this cat before.

Besides, the bedroom door is closed. Can the cat open the door by himself and drill into the bed?

And... Where are you going?

Qin Li looked at the cat and looked around at the empty bedroom. His head suddenly appeared a strange and incredible thought. His eyes examined the cat in a faint way, and the more he looked, the more he felt like Ape.

So I fell asleep, but I don’t know why I became a cat?

According to the fairy tale, can you become a person again by kissing him?

Qin Li is very suspicious of the fact that he has been indulging for a long time. He still feels that this idea is not right. How can a good person become a cat is absolutely impossible. Should this cat be drilled into the bedroom before? No one found it hidden, and the back felt cold and quietly plunged into the bed.

But this cat is really pretty and pretty.

Although the cat is very similar to the puppet cat, it is not exactly the same. It is very elegant and more noble. The hair is far more supple than the ordinary cat. It looks like a soft and easy to touch.

Qin Li was hesitant, unable to resist the temptation of the cat, and eventually fell in love with the cat's hair, hot, warm, like the freshly baked steamed bun, not soft.

His heart suddenly trembled and swayed, like a current surge, spreading from the soles of the feet along the limbs, and the love is hard to control.

Qin Li couldn't help but touch the cat's clean, soft, powdery and tender meat pad. The sharp claws were indented into the meat pad, and the palm of the hand was soft and feathery.

He looked at the cat carefully, but it was faintly felt that the cat was very familiar and had seen it before.

Qin Li also held the cat's soft meat pad, and the cat's small ears suddenly shook, and the eyelids opened open, and the beautiful star-studded dark blue eyes were exposed, beautiful like the galaxy glow. .

He was awakened by the feeling of tickle and numbness, and he slammed openly and slyly, and then he looked at Qin Li’s skeptical sight.

His head instantly blasted and blasted, and countless thoughts entangled into chaos, and even jumped in panic. The claws touched the round face and found that he did not know when it became the original shape. More importantly, his The original shape was actually discovered by Qin Li!

The finished egg is to be eliminated as a cat demon to eliminate QAQ.

The hair blew up, and the cockroach quickly moved away from Qin Li. He stared at Qin Li with a vigilant vigilance. The sharp and sharp claws came out from the furry meat pad and grabbed a piece of paper.