Chapter 14

Li noticed what he was doing sneaking, and then he raised his head slightly and looked at him suspiciously.

"I... I touched the sofa." There was no silver in this place, and I explained in a panic: "It's quite... very soft."

Qin Li looked at the cockroach, and he was able to detect his emotions. He observed the cockroaches from a urinary moment, and even groped his expressions to the fullest.

Lips, Qin Li can judge that he has stolen something.

The lid of the incubator has been uncovered, and the rich meat of the braised fish is smashing in the face, swaying the taste buds that are ready to move, and the chopped green onions are dotted with brightly colored red peppers.

Qin Li slightly eyebrows, put the cover back, staring at the guilty conscience.

Before he had a faint glimpse of something furry, he asked, "What are you hiding?"

Qilian swings his hands: "I didn't...have nothing to hide!"

The more he said, the more Qin Qin had to hide something, and he still wanted to stare at him.

"You stand up." Qin Lidao.

Grinding and grinding for a long time. "Oh." He said that he was about to stand up and slammed back again, and Qin Li said unhappyly: "Why, do you let me stand and stand? I don't stand!"

"Then don't stand." Qin Lishun said.

阮恬 然 然 然 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Qin Li looked sideways at the place where he sat down. He didn't find anything. He couldn't help but frown slightly. Do you have a blind eye?

When I was young, I woke up, and the beautiful peach eyes were wrapped in anger and slammed into Qin Li.

"You play me? I cook for you, you still have a good heart as a liver and lungs!" I am going to grab the insulation box: "You return the lunch box to me, my food is not for you, whoever you eat, who will eat it?" Let's go!"

Qin Li grabbed the lunch box.

阮恬 Continue to squat, grab your teeth with your eyes wide open, and be a cat that only blows your hair.

Qin Li desperately pressed to give him the smooth movement of the hair.

"This is mine, you still me!"

Qin Liyu looked at the cockroach deeply, silently and did not speak.

Hey and fierce: "Return me, you have to be shameless!"

"Give me, that's mine." Qin Li rigorously said, and said that the line of sight slowly moved down, falling to reveal the waist of the white skin.

His trousers somehow slid down halfway, faintly glimpsed the half of the soft white flowers, white and tender, like the water can come out.

Qin Li’s eyes were dyed with dark and complicated light, and he said: "You have lost your pants..."

"Ah?" 阮恬 愣 愣 愣 愣 愣 愣 愣 愣 反应 反应 反应 反应 反应 反应 反应 反应 反应 反应 反应 反应 反应 反应 反应 反应 反应 反应 反应 反应 反应 反应 反应 反应 反应 反应 反应

I was so annoyed that I didn’t bother to talk to Qin Li for the heat preservation box. He returned to the sofa and held his head in the sofa. He only looked at Qin Li’s delicate and beautiful back.

Qin Le brought out the braised fish, set up rice and chopsticks, and shouted: "Come and eat."

"But I will eat it all."