Chapter 16

Qin Lige, what are you doing?" Qi Qi couldn't see her in the foot and couldn't understand the truth.

Qin Li looked down at the wet clothes of Qi Qi: "Change clothes first."

Qi Qi said: "Oh, I forgot."

Or Qin Li brother's heart is fine, she wants to be so humble, and will then wet the clothes.

The two exchanged ideas and reached an agreement in an instant. When Qi Qi turned around, she would enter the house to change clothes. When she changed her clothes, she could hug her little.

She is definitely a true love for her brother.

As a result, Qi Qi had not entered the house yet, and she came out from behind Qin Li in a rabbit-like manner. He rushed to embrace Qi Qi, and Qi Qi was happy: "Sister, how come you are back?"

Qi Qi also refused to wear clothes and was excited to hug her: "I told Dad in advance, he did not tell you?"

"No."

"I also brought you baked sweet potatoes, especially sweet, I wrapped them in clothes, you eat hot, cold is not good."

“Uh-huh.” He was moved: “Thank you sister.”

"Yes, I miss you."

"I miss you too."

"..." In the blink of an eye, Qin Li, who was completely left out, was expressionless.

Or Hu Shi came over to break the deadlock, and opened the two brothers who were deeply in love with each other. They laughed and said: "They are all drenched in the soup, and they hold on to hug, fast-forward to change clothes, don't catch a cold. You are cold, your clothes are wet. Go, change the pieces, Qin Li, you will enter the house and sit."

Qin Li was originally prepared to leave, but this will see Qi Qi, he suddenly changed his mind and entered the room to see the follow-up situation.

Qi Qi quickly changed the clothes out, and quickly took out the baked sweet potatoes from the backpack, unpacked the clothes wrapped outside, and looked forward to the outside of the shack.

Qin Li sat on the sofa and spoke to her uncle, but her eyes kept staring at Qi Qi, and her ears listened to the movements there without hesitation.

Qi Qi loved to stick to her since she was a child. Qin Li always pays attention to her, so the three of them often go to school. Qin Li has a good meal to give, and naturally can't lose Qi Qi.

It is often that Qi Qi and his aunt are in trouble. Qin Li is quietly accompanying them. He is a quiet person and very precocious. He is not interested in the naive game of playing, but looking at Qi Qi. He will still feel the excitement and joy when he plays with the cricket.

When Qi Qi said that she would marry him, Qin Li also remembered clearly that he used to be only a joke, but now it is rare to feel some threats.

Qi Qi and her childhood sweethearts, her feelings are as good as a person, and Qi Qi also fights with other little girls for jealousy. In fact, if you look closely, Qi Qi is also very beautiful, and there are some, it is already a mature girl.

If they want to get married, they will look very good. They know each other well and their parents will be reassured.

Qin Li somehow, the thoughts suddenly drifted farther and farther, the more floating and ridiculous, he even abandoned the thoughts of the mess, and decided to slowly observe the change.

I changed my clothes, opened the door and saw the sweet potato in front of me. I felt very hot. He even took it with pleasure and said, "Give this to you."