Chapter 41

The night is bright, the cool breeze carries the chill. Outside the hotel, the bright light reflected the dark streets, and the nose did not hold back even two sneezes, wrapped in wraps, and stopped to look around.

Qin Li drove to the front of the raft, and raised the temperature of the air conditioner, pushing the co-pilot to get on the bus. When I came into contact with the warmth of the temperature, I sneaked into the car with a smoky smog.

Qin Li looked at the words and stopped, taking into account that the car would block the hotel, or press the anxiety of the anxious, and drive the car along the street to a place where traffic is small and secluded.

I drank some wine and didn't get drunk. However, the warmth in the cabin and the swaying process made him sleepy, and the head rested on the leather seat. Qin Li suddenly stopped, and he was still a little embarrassed. He looked out the window and looked at Qin Li again. His eyes were confused and he asked silently why he would stop.

Qin Liman’s head remembered what Shen Wenjin had said, and he circulated infinitely like a megaphone. He was very upset. When he learned that he was not at home, this uneasiness began to spread. After Shen Wenjin said, he pushed this uneasiness to the limit. Qin Li could no longer wait for the temper, and he just wanted to see him immediately.

However, this will see you, Qin Li did not know where to start, asked if he refused Shen Wenjin, or asked him how to treat his relationship with himself?

In the end, I opened my mouth first: "Is the car broken?"

"No." Qin Li looked at the front, but the words were opposite: "Shen Wenjin likes you." His sentence is not a question, but a very definite statement.

After parking, Qin Li closed the lights in the compartment, which made it impossible to see the expression of Qin Li. Qin Li was covered in a dark color, like a layer of frost that could not be thawed.

I didn't take it seriously and yawned: "No, he lied to me, deliberately teasing me."

Qin Li turned his head and looked at it: "He said you believe this?"

"Letter, I still like to be friends with him." He said that he seemed to be angry when he remembered Qin Li, and he was guilty of guilty: "How come you suddenly pick me up?"

Qin Li still looks at him, as if he wants to examine each of his expressions thoroughly, and thus judge whether he is telling the truth or not. However, no matter how he looks, there is no sign of lying. He probably thought that Shen Wenjin was joking, or he was aware of it, preferring Shen Wenjin to be joking.

"Are you drinking?" Qin Li did not answer.

"Well, it’s hard to drink, I don’t want to drink, they have to force me to drink." He said that he was doing something that was quite abandoning the wine.

Qin Li couldn’t hear the emotions: "You didn't go home, you are worried about you, and you don't want to sleep."

"He hasn't slept yet?"

"I haven't been there yet."

Qilian said: "Let's go home soon. I used to say that I would sleep first, and he promised me."

Qin Li did not drive home immediately. The feeling of anxiety in his heart was not dispelled, but it became more and more messy. In the magma that was just like the original, it was poured into a higher temperature material, and it was rolling over.

"I still have something to say to you." Qin Li paused for a few seconds, solemnly low.

He pulled his head and took the initiative to admit his mistake: "I shouldn’t sneak up and tell you, you are worried about me, I am afraid that I am going to happen, I... I will not be in the future." He determined that Qin Li is still doing this. Things are angry.