Chapter 8

After paying for the money, I took a taxi and looked up at the building that was shining in front of the sky, and the ambitions came out with a sigh of relief. The determination to win into Guangyao Entertainment Media Company.

Guangyao Media has heard of it. Nowadays, the most powerful entertainment company in the domestic performing arts industry has contracts with many first-line artists. Every year, many new artists will be brought up. As long as they are determined to be entertained, then It will definitely be red and purple.

Being able to sign in to shine is tantamount to approaching the edge of the red, so there are countless numbers of artists in the entertainment circle who are looking forward to signing in. It is a pity that the glory is high, you have no background, no value, no strength, it is impossible to come in.

Therefore, I can get the appreciation of Guangfeng boss Guo Feng, and also personally talk to him about the contract, it can be said that it is a dog.

Of course, luck is also part of the strength. If you don't have such a face, Guo Feng can't see him, and he will never forget.

Guo Feng apparently greeted the front desk in advance.

When I walked into the building, the girl in charge of reception at the front desk smiled and greeted me: "Is it you?"

"Well, do you know me?" He just prepared to introduce himself and heard the words.

Rao is a girl who is used to handsome guys and beautiful girls. She is also very surprised to see his face. Her face blushes at the speed of light, like wearing a red mask, gentlely said: "Guo always told me that he would recognize it as long as he saw you."

What is the logic?

Touching his face: "I am very strange?"

"Good-looking, I have never seen you look better than you." The girl blushes: "You don't know the road, I will take you to Guo's office."

"what's your name?"

The girl entered the elevator and said, "My name is Yang Li."

"Yang Li, you are also very good looking." He seriously praised.

Humans love to listen to praise, and he talks more about it.

Yang Li is shy and excited to squint her face, feeling that her face is hot and cooked.

Guo Feng's office is located on the sixth floor of Guangyao Building. It is beautifully decorated and luxurious. The top of the corridor is inlaid with crystal lamps and the floor is covered with soft carpet.

Yang Li took her to the office of Guo, and suddenly she stopped, her expressions stopped. Finally, she glanced at her face and whispered her teeth. "Hey, are you an artist who came to the interview?" ”

"Yeah." He pointed at the office: "He said he would sign a contract with me."

"Then you must be careful, we Guo Zong him... He likes pretty little boys like you. He used to look like this before. I will remind you of it, anyway, you have to pay attention."

阮恬 Such a cute boy is going to be ruined by Guo, she will be very sad.

I seem to understand and understand, sweet smile: "Well, I will pay attention, thank you sister."

Yang Li holds the heart and feels that a heart has to be lost. She even pulls out her mobile phone and looks forward with a look: "Can I take a picture of you?"

"Yes." I don't think about it.

"Then you pose casually."

阮恬 Facing the camera, both hands put a beautiful heart on the chest, and also shouted: "Sister, you have to take me to watch it."