Chapter 20

The "Tangtang Secret Case" is as the name suggests, and the nature is related to the case. It is also very simple to sum up. The male protagonist Murong Ya was originally Dali Temple Shaoqing. He was adopted by Dali Siqing Murong since childhood and assisted Murong to crack countless insidious cases. However, he did not expect a case to be solved. Suffering from being framed, the family was broken, and Murong Ya was also wanted by the imperial court. After Murong Yahua became famous and hatred, he continued to trace the case and vowed to catch the real murderer. In the process of solving the case, a pile of past events and mysterious ghost phoenix organizations surfaced one by one, which even implicated the secret of the royal family. Murong Cliff also followed the road. I met the heroine Green Bamboo and my friend Yang Yicheng, and successfully released the grievances for the Murong guest.

Xiao Yan, who plays the role of Xiao Yan, is the experimental product and victim of the ghost phoenix organization. He lost his father and his mother at an early age, and he has no dependence. When he was young, he relied on begging to spend the day. Later, he was adopted by the benefactor, but he was harmed. The benefactor family died tragically, and he was forcibly taken away by the ghost phoenix organization.

It turned out that Xiao Yan’s mother was an experimental product of the ghost phoenix. The child in her belly was called the mother by the ghost phoenix organization. At that time, she was responsible for guarding Xiao Yanniang. She was so affectionate to her that she could not bear to see her so painful. Xiao Yanniang rescued him. He couldn’t resist the killing of the ghost phoenix and was killed. Xiao Yanniang hid the child and died.

What the ghost phoenix has been trying to find for so many years is Xiao Yan.

Although Xiao Yan’s role is not much, it runs through the plot of the whole drama. Without him, the story can’t be promoted at all. He can also be said to be the most tragic figure in the whole drama.

Born in tragic, the growth experience is tragic, and the ending is even more tragic.

Shen Wenjin couldn't help but vomit the channel: "Since Qin Li arranged for you to enter the glory, it would not be so embarrassing, even a decent role can not bear to give you?"

"I think Xiao Yan is very good." He ate the toffee that he had just come from Cai Bin, and smiled comfortably: "I like it very much."

"Your aesthetic is really unique." Shen Wenjin is speechless.

He continued: "I haven't played a play. I can't play too important at first. If I play it, what should I do?" He read the contract, and if he wrote a serious case, he would double the compensation according to the breach of contract.

"After deducting who can take you, know that Qin Jiaduo has the power, Liu Qing can rely on Qin Li's horizontal entertainment circle, and you can turn into a male lead as long as Qin Li can say a word."

I can’t help but curious: “How did I not listen to Qin Li’s Liu Qing? Does he really like Liu Qing?”

Is Qin Li hiding the favorite person who is not willing to tell him is Liu Qing?

For Qin Li’s gossip, he is still curious.

Shen Wenjin did not know where to pick the dog's tail grass, while scratching the palm of his hand, squinting and smiling: "In this line, it is normal to sell the body to find a backing. The type of Liu Qing is quite a man, he wants to It’s not difficult for the body to eat this bowl of rice. I don’t know the relationship between Qin Li and Liu Qing, but Liu Qing can’t find him troubles in the entertainment circle. Some people will support him behind him. Li, Liu Qing did not deny, Qin Li did not deny, who knows the specific facts, but I still have a gossip, and few people except me know."