Chapter 43

On the roadside with bluestone on the side of the studio, the graceful woman walked slowly and her lips were far and wide. She is very beautiful, with long hair bent like seaweed, delicate makeup, beautiful earrings, looking forward to life. Black windbreaker, boots, and more elegant style.

Looking at the woman timidly, I did not expect Deng Ru to suddenly appear. He had heard from his classmates that Deng Ru seemed to be discovered by scouts and then developed towards the entertainment industry. She also played a few good roles, but although it didn't have a big fire, it also attracted a lot of fans.

At that time, Deng Ru’s classmates had been talking about Deng Ru’s girlfriends. She said that after Deng Rujin entered the entertainment circle, he basically broke the connection and taunted. Deng Ru is now a star, and he is also a star. , can still afford to have these ordinary friends.

I don’t believe in these rhetoric. He felt that Deng Ru should be busy, too busy to ignore friends.

Deng Ru went straight to the other road and found no defects. There is a studio on the other side, she should be filming in the past. Deng Ru went far and took back his sight. During this time, he was also troubled by Qin Li’s affairs. This will see Deng Ru, and his mood is quite complicated.

Qin Mi blew his hair and threatened to intimidate Deng Ru. He intuitively felt that this person had a problem, and it was very likely that it was a goblin. For anyone who wants to destroy his family's happiness, Qin Mi will light up and chew.

The woman walked away, and she still did not return to God. Qin Mi was extremely dissatisfied with the trousers and reminded him of his existence. He bowed his head and was very embarrassed about neglecting it before. He even picked up his cockroach and gently touched his hair. He smiled and said, "You don't have to shoot a movie tonight. Let's buy a bunch of delicious food, then eat and watch." Is the TV good?"

It’s good to be with you, Qin Mi even has a little head: OK, hey, who was that person?

"A classmate of you." I don't want to mention more.

Classmate? This is even more dangerous! Qin Mi’s mind sounded the alarm and asked: What is her name?

Ruan said: "Deng Ru, you don't know. Hey, you have to remove makeup and change clothes. Do you want to accompany you?"

Qin Mi did not think about it: Hey!

He must keep an eye on him whenever and wherever he wants, so that he can guard against everything. In the end, he must not let you stay away from his sight. He likes to be jealous and likes Dad. He will not accept other fathers or mothers.

Cai Bin looked at the cockroach and the kitten inexplicably, and heard the sound of "喵喵" for a while, and heard the voice of talking to himself. His head suddenly turned a little too far, wondering what was going on? Is it really a conversation with his cat? Is it sick or he is sick?

After unloading the makeup, Cai Bin gave him the responsibility to buy it. He thought that he should raise his salary. It is too difficult to take care of a cat while taking care of it.

When picking and eating, Cai Bin pushes the shopping cart, and then he holds the kitten. From time to time, he will communicate with the kitten and ask the kitten to love it. After discovering that the cockroaches and the kittens had no trouble, Cai Bin couldn't help but suspected the next life. He finally decided to ignore this big bug and be self-talking.

Sending the donkey back to the hotel, Cai Bin's work is only a short paragraph, and reminded him to tell him in advance, so as not to encounter crazy fans or easy to be dangerous.

He took a snack bag and held a small milk cat in his arms. He didn’t think it was right: "I don't go out tonight, watch TV." After changing my pajamas, I watched the snacks while eating snacks while watching TV. I want to be wonderful.