Chapter 45

The sky is overcast, and the black cloud is wrapped in a haze. The wind blew up the fallen leaves and slammed into the remote corners of the blue walls of the blue tiles.

Deng Ru wears a school uniform, with heavy makeup, and arrogantly puts a beautiful girl who is like a white rabbit to the corner. She raised her hand and slammed her face to the girl's face.

“Hey.” The director’s voice came over: “Get ready, take a picture.”

This "咔" is like an inverted hourglass, which instantly reverses the situation on the ground. The insulted girl put away her weak expression and arranged the costume with pride and coldness.

Of course, Deng Ru did not really play this slap, but for the sake of effect, she still wiped the girl's face. She even laughed and apologized to the girl: "Sister Ling, are you okay?"

"Nothing." Song Ling said a faint sentence, and let the makeup artist come over to make up the makeup.

An actor like her, will always be followed by a makeup artist. Deng Ru did not have such a good treatment. She enviously looked at Song Ling, who was surrounded by people or made up makeup or water, and turned to look away.

The new actor came over and smiled with Deng Ru: "Deng Jie, are you familiar with the shackles of the next group?"

In front of these people, Deng Ru is still a predecessor, she said in a posture: "Well, we are classmates."

"Really? I have been smashed for a long time." The newcomer was excited with anticipation: "Deng Jie, can you introduce me to me? His face is perfect, I heard that the film he shot is Big production, I am sure, I will be very happy this year! I am really happy for him. He has to pick up more shows and more shows, definitely a fire."

Deng Ru was thinking about it, and when she learned that she was shooting this movie, she expected that it would be a fire. Nowadays, listening to more people saying that her heart is more emboldened. At the same time, it is also more determined to hold up the idea, or wait for the bonfire, and have the opportunity to meet more beautiful female stars, she is even more difficult to grasp.

Thinking of this, Deng Ru could not help but regret it. At that meeting, she should not refuse to leave room for it. I thought about catching Qin Li, and Qin Li did not catch it. I almost lost it.

But fortunately, there are opportunities for salvation here. She must seize this opportunity, and she will be able to ignite her way.

After the filming, Deng Ru and Yan Huan laughed and went to the director and other people to greet them with enthusiasm and enthusiasm. Even if she can say two more words to these people, she feels very good.

When the bell rang, Deng Ru was working on the drama to carry the equipment. Thanks to the drama, Deng Ru shook his head and said nothing, but it was a little effort.

She casually took out the phone and saw the moment of the caller, and almost threw the phone on the ground. Deng Ruyan eyes, determined that there is no eye, this quickly adjusts the mood nervously, but also changed the tone, while turning on the phone, while switching to a remote corner.

"Hey." Deng Ru desperately suppressed the excitement and calmed down as much as possible.

"I am Qin Li." Shen Sheng said: "Do you have time?"

He held the cockroach that had become the original shape, and went with Cai Bin to go to a restaurant that he recommended to be super delicious.

In order to arouse the appetite, Cai Bin also gave a photo of the restaurant's dishes. The photo was taken very professionally, showing the color of the food. Through the screen, you can smell the tempting aroma.