Chapter 58

阮恬道明 Identity, after meeting with the mother, the mood is difficult to calm for a long time.

Mo and Yibi were even more shocked and excited. I didn’t expect them to break through the innocent shoes, and the children who were looking for it were in front of them. Art fell in tears on the spot, and hugged her tightly. Her emotions collapsed completely. She excitedly said that she missed her thoughts in these years. She even apologized, saying that she was not good, and suffered from these years, and said that now When the war calms down, she will surely accompany her to make up for the owe to him.

I have been alone for years, saying that I don’t want to be a fake, but he does not feel sorry. If you don't come to the world and don't stay in the human world, he won't meet his parents, he won't meet Qin Li, and he won't have the embarrassment of today. These things have a certain cause, and now I can reunite with my mother, I am already very happy.

Art and aunt said and suddenly mentioned the matter of choosing a spouse: "Yang Niang has arranged for you. The selected female civet cats are very beautiful and intelligent. When you go back, you pick the favorite choice. For you, but from now on, it will definitely be better for you."

When she said this, Qin Li, who was left out of the cold, frowned. Qin Mi twisted his body and stood up, and his look was full of anxiety.

Is the new grandparent going to turn the donkey?

How come there are so many people who want to turn around QAQ.

I felt the gaze of Qin Li, and even narrowed my neck, and immediately shook my head: "My mother, no need to choose, I already have a spouse." He pointed to Qin Li to introduce to her mother: "He is Qin. Leh, if he hadn't saved me before, I must have died. And hey, he is the child of me and Qin Li."

Mo and the geisha, they thought that they were in love with Qin Li, but they didn't even think that even the children had it.

but.

"Where is the child?" I can't help. Human males are obviously unable to have children.

I was embarrassed to say that "I am angry."

Mo is even more shocked. Art even slammed his arm and whispered: "Baby, is the child really born?"

Of course, he nodded, and of course he was born.

"Oh." Yi looked anxiously at Mo: "What can I do?"

Mo Yan's eyebrows are locked and obviously trapped by this problem.

I looked at my face and looked at my mother. I thought they didn't like Qin Li and Yu, and the mood suddenly fell.

Qin Li found that there was something wrong with it. The reaction of her mother was more like panic than simple annoyance. His heart suddenly followed, and he asked, "What's the problem?"

Is there any serious impact on the body caused by having children?

"You!" Art glared at Qin Li: "Why let the baby have children?"

"..." Qin Li considered that this is his mother-in-law, and there is no rebuttal.

I clenched my mother’s hand and said good things to Qin Li: “I am willing, I like Qin Li, I am willing to give him a baby, our children are especially cute.”

Yifa said: "You can find someone you like, of course, but silly baby, you are a civet, and a male civet. Once you mate with humans, your body will be changed during pregnancy. The life of the civet is up to two hundred years. Your body is After the transformation, life expectancy will be cut in half and become similar to human life."