Chapter 47

The day, I finally couldn’t see Qin Li. He also secretly turned into a cat and tried to get into the building. As a result, Qin Li said, “Allow the cat to enter the building. Then it became a ban. When he had not entered the building, he was blocked by the security guard at the door.

The security guard probably knew that this was the cat of Qin’s baby. He did not bother him. He also told him that he could not enter the building.阮恬 阮恬 着 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬The pedestrians passing by have stopped and sent him awe.

The tail, his face, fiercely stunned the pedestrian, and then left the big swing.

I chose a corner that was remote and uninhabited, and it quickly became a human figure. He will be a bit angry, and he is already mad at Qin Li. On the way home, he quietly sneaked Qin Qin all the way, how can there be such a unreasonable person, the angry is obviously him, Qin Li does not seize the opportunity to come to marry him, but still angry how it is going on.

Does Qin Li really want to ignore him?

I am both angry and sad, and I feel hopeless when I am in the Qin dynasty. Qin Li ignored him and wanted to be a stranger with him. He would have no father afterwards, and no one would pet him to stare at him, buy him sweet sweets and various candy snacks.

With such a thought, I feel more and more aware of the importance of Qin Li. Qin Li has always been very good to him, which makes it impossible for him to think about whether this is good or not. He always heard people say that Qin Li is particularly indifferent and inhuman, not only that, but also very few words.

But these cockroaches never felt it. He didn't think Qin Li was indifferent. He didn't think Qin Li was harsh and cold. On the contrary, in the face of Qin Li, he was more able to do himself unscrupulously, no matter how he was willful, Qin Lidu Never said anything. Qin Li is almost responsive to him.

I remembered this, and it was very sad, and there was no spirit in the whole place.

When Qin Mi saw it, he roughly guessed the situation today. He even ran over and hugged his legs. He had little short legs and small arms. He didn't have a high waist, but he raised his head and said with perseverance and seriousness: "Don't be sad, is Dad bullying you? You told me, I will help you."

崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 爹爹 爹爹 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽 崽崽Get up, tears flow out like money.

The little hand slowly patted the back, very sensible: "Hey, Grandpa, they are not at home, you want to cry and cry."

"I don't want to cry." He felt very embarrassed, wiped his tears, or whispered a little whispered: "Qin Li is too much, fierce and not yelling at me, I still don't see me, you said, he will not Don't you?"

Qin Mi was also panicked, but thinking that he was so sad, he firmly said with a sigh: "No, hey, Dad likes you very much, and will not want us."

"Then why didn't he answer the phone and still let me enter the company?"

"Dad may think that you don't want him first. You wait for Dad to calm down. He will come over and find us after he has figured it out."

"really?"

"Well, really." Qin honey said seriously.

阮恬This will completely forget that I am less than two years old and will express my heart and mind: "I thought about it. If Qin Li likes me and wants to be with me, I am willing. Anyway, I don't want Qin Li to ignore me. He has never been like this before. He will be sad if he ignores me."