Chapter 42

After that night, no matter what Qin Li expected, he began to escape from talking to him. People who used to be lazy and didn’t like to move all day, recently suddenly Leading Qin Mi to go out to play, but also to be famous for waiting for the home is too boring, today to visit the aquarium, to visit the museum tomorrow, is the most unloving mountain climbing project, he suddenly changed his attitude to climb a few times.

When Qin Li left in the morning, he didn’t wake up when he slept, and he couldn’t see the figure during the day. He still had to look at the opportunity at night. If he was lucky, he could happen to avoid the embarrassment. But even if you meet, you will quickly find an excuse to leave, as if Qin Li is a flood beast and escape faster than a rabbit.

Qin Li didn't force him to sneak away. He promised to evade it. He promised to give time to think about it. Everything will wait until the end of time. As for the embarrassment, his consideration during this period of time was unreasonable, and he was both annoyed and annoyed, and his hair was lost several times.

Every night, I was lying in bed in pain and squatting on the ceiling. The most eagerly awaited, I woke up. Qin Li didn’t say anything at all. He didn’t need to make such a difficult choice. He feels that the relationship with Qin Li is perfect. He certainly loves Qin Li. This kind of love is even heavier than love. Like his father, he is like a mother, and he regards Qin Li as an indispensable person. .

However, love, he is not sure whether there is such a relationship with Qin Li.

When he was worried, Qin Mi was also very embarrassed. As a talented and talented child, he was keenly aware that he was in conflict with his father. This problem is very serious. If it is not solved, it will affect family harmony and affect his mental health. Therefore, he has racked his brains to resolve the contradiction between Dad and Dad, and even used the trick of threatening to run away from home. .

However, it didn't work. Dad said that he was not angry. He said that his father made him angry. He said that he couldn't help him. What is even more terrible is that he asked him if he likes to follow him or follow his father. This question makes Qin Mi's fear climb to the extreme. He has a kind of lonely cat that will become a painless father.

No way, Qin Mi can only squat at the same time, while licking his father, he is very tired every day, and he is too busy to make it.

However, after a period of time on both sides, Qin Mi found that his love skills improved a lot. From the short time, he was able to confuse the little girl who was a hundred miles away.

Qin Mi is very beautiful, still has long hair, and likes to wear beautiful clothes. However, the man who is in the bones is an uncompromising man. He does not like to listen to others saying that he is beautiful and cute. Any boy who praises such words, He was given a meal, and the girl first warned it again, and the next time he took the photo.

This is somewhat contradictory. Since I don’t want others to exaggerate, it’s not going to be rough, but Qin Mi is not, he likes beautiful colors and fresh clothes, and will never force a change of hobbies. Anyway, he is very hard and hard. Who is it? Dare to be jealous, all over again.

This set of overbearing powers is too much in line with the words that Qin Li said that night, so the inheritance is self-evident. In short, I never felt that he needed to solve the problem with his fist. He was so cute, who would be willing to bully him.

In order to avoid Qin Li more convenient, avoid facing the choice that makes people feel awkward, and once again received a call from Chen Weiwei, she promised to pick up the new script she provided.阮恬 阮恬 干 , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,