Chapter 11

阮恬 Sitting on a soft sofa, carrying a backpack in your arms, holding your hand in your arms, and turning over the comments under Yangli’s Weibo, it’s not repetitive because of the comments. Scared expression.

His black scorpion was blocked by the mobile phone, and the soft red lips rose upwards. A white porcelain neck was connected with a delicate and prominent clavicle. The fingers holding the mobile phone were slender and delicate, and they were beautiful.

The clerk looked at the hustle and bustle and looked at it, and he was also a person who was brought over by Qin. He did not dare to make troubles and even dared to embrace the past. He could only appreciate the sighs from afar, and he did not dare to take pictures.

This baby goods store is a big-name store, the high-end products are expensive, and the service is natural and intimate.

Since it is necessary to face the upper class, the understanding of the famous family on the capital side is also the basis for the staff assessment. The Qin family is the head of the famous family in the capital. Even if he has never seen the Qin family, he must remember him every day, in case he comes to prevent people from coming.

It’s just that the Qin family’s family actually brought a beautiful teenager to the baby goods store, which is very intriguing.

Who does not know Qin Li does not say marriage, not even a girlfriend, no girlfriend, but come over to buy things for the baby, then who is this thing for?

Besides buying baby products, but not taking the hostess, there is more to say.

Fortunately, the clerk knows that the giants are right and wrong, and will never confuse the tongue. Keeping secrets for customers is also a must for their professionalism.

He didn't know that the clerk had a lot of speculation on him. He only turned his comments seriously, and he quickly clarified the ins and outs of things.

Not long after Yang Yang and her friends, she chose the good day and sent the photo to Weibo, and also asked the big V to help forward. There is a big V forwarding, and then the photo is really beautiful, and soon it will be passed ten, ten pass, and the photo will quickly spread on Weibo.

Yang Li said that she had predicted that she would be in a hurry, but she did not expect to be able to reach this level.

Within 48 hours, 阮恬's photo forwarding volume will be as high as 100,000. In addition to Weibo, other browsers have begun to spread this photo quickly, rolling like a snowball. At the same time, the photo of the 高 高 高 高 搜 搜 搜 , , # # # # # # # # 高 高 高 高 高 高 高 高 高 高 高 高 高 高 高

No one knows who the person in the photo is, and he calls it "micro brother".

When he turned over the comments, Yang Li had sent several unread messages without stopping.

Yang Li: I said you will be fire! congratulations!

Yang Li: You are going to apply for a Weibo, we have to add firewood to this fire. Also, some media have contacted me with the brokerage company. What do you think? Do you want to take this opportunity to debut?

Yang Li: I recorded your video that day. Can you send it out? You are more cute than the photo in the video. n(*╮▽≦*)n

I still have some embarrassment. I am not in a hurry to reply to Yang Li. When I return, I habitually told this to Qin Li and asked him: "Do you want me to debut?"

Qin Li did not pay attention to Weibo, and he quickly turned over when he heard it. He asked him: "Do you like acting or do you like the scenery of the star?"