Chapter 51

Qin Li is out of danger, but has not yet regained consciousness. The heart that he and he are carrying is falling back to the original place, and then he is still in the air. Keep Qin Li. He has done detailed inspections with his aunt, with minor scratches and impact injuries, but it doesn't matter.

Several people from Qin Mu and Qi Botang learned about the incident and were immediately frightened. He heard that several people were safe and sound, and the chaotic mood calmed down a little, and they began to deal with the follow-up of the accident.

The Qin Li faction succeeded in catching Qin Xiang’s men. These people’s mouths are hard enough, but there are still ways to open their mouths. Qin Xiang’s factual evidence of Qin Li’s hands-on is conclusive, and he is not allowed to refute anything.

According to these people, Qin Xiang sent them to Happy Valley to kidnap them. The purpose was to threaten Qin Li. As for the car accident in Qin Mu, these people did not know.

Later, in the case of strengthening the trial and increasing the temptation of greater interests, some people began to confess that Qin Xiang had a teenager named Yan Qiu. The man was particularly mysterious. Qin Xiang trusted him more and many things would be handed over to him. Yan Qiu went to do it, but Yan Qiu’s other identity information, but no one can make it clear, it is like this person appears out of thin air.

Father learned that the incident was extremely angry and said that Qin Xiang should be found anyway. However, Qin Xiang was missing, and he went missing with Yan Qiu, who had not found it in Happy Valley that day.

In the past few days, Qin Li was unconscious. He was so upset that he was suddenly stunned. He suddenly thought about his feelings for Qin Li.

He looked at Qin Li lying on the hospital bed, would rather replace Qin Li, he painted Qin Li's eyebrows countless times, and his heart was filled with inexplicable feelings. He hoped that Qin Li could open his eyes, even if he didn't talk. it is good. I have never felt the importance of Qin Li to him like these days.

He likes Qin Li and loves Qin Li. These are not important. What is important is that he clearly cannot lose Qin Li. He wants to be with Qin Li forever.

Compared with Qin Li, what Deng Ru and so on are completely unimportant.

As for Deng Ru’s previous help for him, he felt that he could use other means to repay. If Deng Ru has something he can help in the future, he will do his best.

Qin Li did not wake up late, and he began to scream. He deliberately dressed up to see Qin Li, and then went to the coma of Qin Li, deliberately said: "Do you not like me? You can't wake up, but you can't see me, you don't want to Hug me, don't want to kiss me? If you don't want to wait, if you let me wait too long, I won't kiss you. And you still haven't yelled at me, I am still very angry now, but if you wake up I will not be angry with you, but you still have to explain it to me because I was really unhappy before."

The ward is very quiet, quietly, and can smell the faint disinfectant.

When he finished speaking, he lay down beside Qin Li, and opened the corner of the quilt. He held his head and looked at Qin Li. He looked at it and was a little sleepy, and he lay down slowly.

Just at this time, he suddenly felt keenly that Qin Li’s fingers moved slightly. He looked up like a reflex and quickly looked at Qin Li.

Qin Li's eye socket is very deep, the eyelashes are thick and slender, and they look particularly pleasing to the eye. His face moved slightly, and then he opened his eyes.

At that time, he looked at Qin Li, and his distance was very close. Qin Li suddenly saw stunned eyes, and his eyes were a little bit stunned.

“Qin Li?” He put his hand in front of Qin Li’s eyes.