Chapter 38

Send the 阮恬 and the little milk cat back to the villa, Qin Li accompanied the play, even if he was quiet and sat watching the cockroach and the little milk cat, he also felt Very satisfied with happiness.

After that, Qin Li returned to his parents, and the identity of the baby and the little milk cat had not been explained clearly. Moreover, he had to admit his parents for so long.

Qin Musun Shen Shen did not mean the meaning of Qin Li, that is, this thing is too ridiculous, but also to understand carefully. Besides, the two of them were still in the dark. Before that, they even believed in Qin Li’s some cluttering rhetoric. They always felt that they were being fooled.

Qin Li had to pay for his parents for this, saying that he would not dare to do this next time, and explained the pains of a pass, and his parents’ face gradually improved.

The "Tangtang Secret Case" broadcast nearly half, regardless of the ratings and word of mouth have been very rich, the most beneficial is the blasphemy, from the previous article, to the people at this moment.

However, after the fire, the cockroaches rarely appeared, and missed the good opportunity of the fire. This was privately evaluated by the insiders, predicting that he was destined to have no fire, no origin of the class, and did not know how to seize resources to seize opportunities. I don't know how to use fans. How far can I go with my own charm?

As evidenced by these speculations, 阮恬 扒 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 阮恬 ? He didn't even play the dragon suit before. The entertainment record of this news is obviously to make a profit by the title, and there is no real evidence.

It didn't take long for the fans of the cricket to open the rebuttal mode. Of course, he did not play the drama before. His strength can prove everything. Who dares to say that the performance is poor?

No one dares, and his acting skills are displayed unobtrusively through TV dramas. It is because of this that there is a well-founded evidence. The entertainment record that originally made up the news was dumb and speechless. The lack of confidence left a sentence that "time will prove everything" and then did not speak again.

When Yang Li was eager to talk about the follow-up, he was quite disappointed. It is rare for him to meet such news that he deliberately framed him. He also hopes that there will be big moves in the follow-up. Who knows that the enemy will lose his helmet and lose his armor in a blink of an eye, which makes him feel quite unpredictable.

Yang Li is very helpless. She probably has never seen an artist like a cockroach. The negative news is not expected to be resolved early, but it is still looking forward to the follow-up development. But of course, this also indirectly proves that he has not done these things, he is not afraid of shadow.

This episode quickly passed and did not have any impact on life. He stayed with the kitten every day, refused to make Chen Weiwei's proposal, and lived a good life.

One month after the kitten’s half-year-old birthday, he suddenly found that the kitten had a tendency to change into an adult shape. He was lying leisurely in the sun, warming up, and suddenly felt the sun on his head was covered.

He opened his eyes in a confused way, and in order to prevent the sun from glaring, he also blocked the sun with his back. Later, from the fingertips, Sui faintly saw a strange but cute little cute baby.

After a moment, I suddenly sat up.

Xiaomeng Wa will be still naked, her hair is slightly longer, she put it on her shoulders, and there are hairy cat ears and cat tails that are not completely deformed. His beautiful light blue eyes looked wet and wet, his skin was white, his face was a little fat, and he was in a state of ecstasy.