Chapter 9

The footsteps are slightly stunned, and the head squats for a few seconds, and the back is facing Guo Fengyu: "I will not change my mind, goodbye."

He said that he still raised his hand and swayed his claws toward Guo Feng.

Guo Feng stared at the delicate white jade hand, couldn't help but roll his throat and swallowed.

He laughed sullenly, wouldn't change his mind and you won't have the final say. When you are exhausted, you will naturally kneel down and ask for me. It is not what I want.

As he fantasized, he called his right-hand man, let him investigate the situation of the embarrassment, and told him that he must work hard to suppress it, so that he could not mix into the entertainment circle.

"It is enough to suppress, don't hurt people." Guo Feng also specifically reminded.

If such a beautiful woman is injured, he will be very distressed.

I don't know Guo Feng's embarrassment and attempt. Of course, even if he knows, he won't take it seriously.

At the front desk, Yang Li also waited anxiously, looking at the elevator a few seconds later, not only worried about being wronged, but also worried that he would succumb to Guo Feng because of his interest.

When she saw the elevator, she waved her hand in excitement.

Going over, the mood is low: "Sister, I can't sign a contract with Guangyao."

"Nothing, all roads lead to Rome, you look so good, it will definitely shine." Yang Li is very happy, which means that he has not succumbed to Guo Da.

She went on and said: "Don't look at me is a front desk. I understand the routines of the entertainment industry. Who is going to be popular, who is going to fade out, who is going through what, my mind is clear, you have to trust me, I Willing to help you."

“Is it going to be troublesome?”

“No trouble.” Yang Lidao said: “It’s not necessarily successful, but I am very confident about your charm.”

"how should I do?"

Yang Lidao: "Do you have Weibo?"

"No."

"Well, don't apply first. I will add your contact information."

The two then added friends to each other. Yang Li told me that she would wait for her good news and said that something would be contacted by QQ.

When I just walked out of the building, my stomach was hungry and snoring. He licked his abdomen. It was just lunch time, and the taxis were basically full. He picked up the steps facing the building and sat down to take out the snacks and desserts in his backpack.

For him, the big thing, it is not important to fill the stomach.

As long as you can still have enough, there is nothing that can't be solved.

While eating snacks, he edited and said that he also had two pictures, one was his photo before going out, and the other was a screenshot of the landlord.

阮恬Editor: The first time I encountered a hidden rule, it was not fun, but it also hurt me to win a winning card. When can I win a camera? The phone is very ugly, as shown in the picture.

After he finished sending his mobile phone to the side, he continued to eat snacks without any problems. The people passing by will always look at him with a few eyes, and his eyes are full of stunned and envious.

After I finished speaking, I’m going to fill up a few comments soon.

"Unspoken rules? Who dares to sneak you? Qin will be on the scene with a 40-meter-long sword!"