Chapter 30

When I leaned against the back of the sofa and looked at the TV while peeling the pomegranate while holding the pillow, I received a call from Shen Wenjin. He turned on the hands-free, "feeding" and the action of peeling the pomegranate was still not stopped.

Shen Wenjin’s slightly frivolous voice came: “Hey, the young master, it’s been more than seven months. Is your egg hatched?”

His tone of voice is half helpless and half-playing. In the final analysis, he wants to express a meaning: you will be famous, you will not show up, and you will participate in the activities of the "Tangtang Secret Case". Can't see, what exactly does this mean?

I don’t think it’s true: "I am not the protagonist. You can promote it. I am really inconvenient."

On the eve of the airing, when the crew began to launch various publicity activities, the kittens that were pregnant were also born. His abdomen is bulging and bulging, even if he wears more clothes, he can't hide it.

What's more, even if you can ensure that you don't see it, Qin Li and his parents don't agree to participate in the event, saying that he should have a good tire, and that things like propaganda will not be later. What's more, as he said, in this drama, he is a 18-line character. Before that, he had no fame.

"You are not the protagonist now, it is like the protagonist. You haven't seen the fans. You found that you didn't have much disappointment. But the mysterious route is not bad. The more mysterious you are, the less you appear, the more curious the fans are, the more people who chase you. The more you have to do it, but you should be appropriate. If you are too young, don't overdo it. Don't be fooled. Shen Wenjin didn't make a joke. He was very serious about admonishing.

I am very innocent and very wronged: "I haven't fired. I haven't brushed Weibo for a long time. I have to play mobile phones for a limited time every day. I envy you can steal the bed and play mobile phones, and you can play games for a long time."

"..." I don't understand what is enviable. Shen Wenjin’s tone is different: “When you play mobile phone for a limited time? You are not really pregnant? Are you pregnant at home?”

Although Shen Wenjin said so, he can still judge from his tone that his words are more than doubts. After all, he never doubted the identity of a man.

The voice is as usual, lying and not blinking: "You are pregnant."

"Hey, why don't you show up? I haven't seen you for a long time."

"I don't want to see you again."

Shen Wenjin deliberately exaggeratedly sadly said: "Hey, you hurt my heart too much, I still like you so much, my heart is broken, I have to bear the full responsibility for sadness!"

He threw a pomegranate into his mouth, and the gang was bulging. The words were vague and clear: "I didn't make you sad, I am not responsible."

"How can you be so cruel, so small, I found out that you are very worried."

I chewed the pomegranate, but it was not enough to stimulate the earth: "If you have nothing, I will hang up."

"Hey!"

"By the way." He hanged up after the call. He put the phone aside and continued to watch the TV with pomegranate.

On the TV, a variety show participated in the "Tangtang Secret Case" crew. The male and female protagonists and Liu Qing, Shen Wenjin and others all attended, and the camera shook the audience, and they could still hear the shouting voice.

Shen Wenjin took the opportunity and took the opportunity to mention it intentionally or unintentionally: "I seem to hear the voice of shouting '阮恬'." He looked at the sly fans and shrugged his shoulders and said: "Unfortunately, I didn't even have See him."