Chapter 60

After half an hour, Shen Wenjin, wearing sunglasses and wearing a bag, went into the living room, holding a bag of walnuts that were said to have been brought back from abroad.

"Give you a brain." Shen Wenjin raised the walnut and said to him.

I pouted unpleasantly, and you only have to make up your brain. I have a good head and I am smart.

Qin Li also sat on the sofa with a calm expression. He took his shoulders in a way of declaring sovereignty and looked at Shen Wenjin who had visited the trip.

Shen Wenjin said: "General Qin, let go, I am not going to grab people." He said while sitting next to the sofa.

He asked: "When are you going back to China?"

"This is not just getting off the plane. I am very interested. If you don't return home, you will come over and give you a present."

"You don't say anything to consult me?"

"Yeah, but this involves privacy. Can you ask your family to avoid suspicion?" Shen Wenjin said that he looked at Qin Li, and his eyes clearly showed some hostility.

Qin Li’s twilight is so heavy that he is sitting in danger and not moving.

Shen Wenjin then noticed the ripe fresh grapes on the coffee table and asked: "Can I eat?"

When the heart slammed, the surface was easy to answer: "Yes."

Shen Wenjin took a few grapes. The grapes were very peeled and the taste was sweet. Shen Wenjin didn't stop after eating a few, and soon he piled a new peeled grape skin next to him.

"You go out first." I knead Qin Qin's palm and gave him a wink.

Qin Li is not worried, his expression is full of worry: "What can't you listen to?"

Shen Wenjin peeled the grape skin and hurriedly took the empty road: "If you can't listen, you have more to go. There is a little secret between me and you." When he said this, his eyes flashed through dangerous and dangerous light, full of attacks. Sex.

Qin Li did not evade the Shen Wenjin, and Shen Wenjin did not give in, and made no sense of compromise.

"It's okay." He whispered and sneaked in Qin Li's palm and wrote: "You go out first, I haven't seen him for a long time, and there are indeed many words to say."

Shen Wenjin squinted at Qin Li, and as a result of this, his eyes became arrogant and proud.

Qin Li got up, but faintly filled with warnings to smack Shen Wenjin, then walked toward the living room. He is tall and straight, with a wide shoulder and a feeling of anger.

Shen Wenjin disdainfully screamed, as if Qin Li was not in his eyes.

Relax and relax as much as you can with Shen Wenjin. He casually asked casually: "What do you want to consult me?"

When Qin Li walked out of the living room, he thoughtfully spread his palm. I just told him one by one: Shen Wenjin has a problem.

At this point, Qin Li was also aware of it. Before the change, Shen Wenjin did not dare to talk to him like this, let alone deliberately provoke him. And although Shen Wenjin likes to be jealous, he will never deliberately destroy his feelings with him.

Qin Li is still trustworthy to Shen Wenjin.

Just because he was aware, Qin Li was not willing to let go of Shen Wenjin alone, but he insisted that he can only agree with him. The most urgent task is to find a mother as soon as possible. If you grasp Shen Wenjin, you cannot solve the problem. You must take the opportunity. Take out the control behind Shen Wenjin's behind the scenes.