Chapter 67

The secret base of the finger is a hot spring. The hot springs are covered by lush green vegetation, the water is clear, and the surface of the spring is surrounded by rising mist. Even better, this place is far from the living area, the terrain is hidden, and it should not be surrounded.

Qin Li held the cockroach into the hot spring, and the two bodies were instantly immersed in the warm water, feeling very comfortable. The neck of Qin Li’s neck is like a staring star, and he is fixedly watching him.

Qin Li found a suitable position to sit down and put it on his lap, and then slowly relieved the wet clothes.

This process is extremely cooperative, and I enjoy Qin Li's meticulous care. He narrows his eyes and looks very beautiful, like a cat full of food.

"When you take a shower, go and spend your time with you." Qin Li grabbed his fingers and said.

He rubbed his head against Qin Li’s chest and nodded. "Well, I will go." He said after a little hesitation and nervousness, Qin Li: "Is not given you a few fruits, you can accompany you later." Am I coming back?"

Qin Li did not let the embarrassment of the embarrassment last for too long, and quickly replied: "Of course, when you miss home, tell me."

"Yeah." He was suddenly ashamed and embarrassed to sneak out Mimi: "I actually miss the world."

Qin Li is quite unexpected. “Why?” He thought that he would like this place very much. After all, there are many novel things that are not found in the human world.

"I tell you, but you have to keep it secret, you can't disclose it to me." The look of 阮恬 reveals the feeling of being a guilty conscience.

Qin Lidao: "Well, I promise you." He has always been a promise, never promised.

So I can rest assured that the truth is: "There is no network here, I can't access the Internet, I can't charge it. My mobile phone is useless. Now I want to go online and want to play games. The food here is really hard to eat, even the bathtub. I don’t have a mattress. I always feel a backache when I sleep at night."

He said that he felt that the place where he lived in this place was not so good. He turned his head and licked his lips, pretending that he had just said nothing.

Qin Li's head continued to clean the body, and the lips contained a faint smile. He asked: "I didn't think I would stay to inherit the throne?"

"No, the throne has something to say, can't eat, can't drink, can't play, and then says that both parents and sisters are in the human world. I just want to be with you. Nothing is more important than this." Of course, there is no hint of a deep attachment to Qin Li.

Qin Li smiled even deeper: "When you go back, you will eat delicious food and eat whatever you want."

"Really?"

"Well, it’s true."

阮恬 阮恬 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦

After the shower, the two changed their clothes, and they went to accompany them. By the way, they talked and talked. Qin Li was wandering around in the mood of inquiry. These three days have passed away, and there are many things to do every day. He had no time to visit the mainland before.

Mo and Yi are very reluctant to leave, but they will be determined, no hesitation, and they will only be helpless, letting go and telling the truth, as if they were going to finish all the words. Speaking out, you still have to take time to see them often.