Chapter 59

This day, Mo and Art said nearly one morning, and finally let Qin Li and Ai realize the seriousness of the situation.

According to them, this gem is the key to the temple, and inside the temple is sealed with a variety of weapons that possess or confuse people or kill invincible forces. If they are mastered by the Greyhounds, they will have Unbeatable strength, it is very possible to seize the dominance of the lion cats and even attack the human world.

Speaking of this, the two also made a special science to the temple. It is said that thousands of years ago, the war in the mainland continued. Whether it was a civet or a dog, or other races, it possessed or could fly or be invisible or proficient in reading and other skills. Every time, it would cause great disaster. Later, the Ling Mao family unified the mainland. In order to continue the peace, together with other ethnic groups, the temple was built over the years and all the abilities were sealed into the temple. It is said that once the temple is opened, war and death will come again.

Yan Qiu’s ability was stolen. He deceived and confused the civet cat who was guarding the temple at that time, and took the weapon from the civet. The ability of this weapon is tempting, it allows Yan Qiu to temporarily manipulate others to obey orders.

In this case, at the time of Qin Mu’s car accident, the driver should also be controlled by Yan Qiu. In order to disguise the fact of “manipulation”, the driver was taken away and secretly killed to transfer the direction of Qin Li and the police.

After all, no one would consider the direction of these evil doors.

In addition, Mo and Yi also mentioned two other things.

First of all, the lion heads they arrested also fled to the human world, along with his loyal and trustworthy men. Secondly, Mo hopes that he can go back to the mainland with them. Now that the lion cat has won, as long as he is willing, he can go back to the throne at any time.

I did not immediately give an answer, saying that he needs to think about it.

Mo Yiyi stayed in the villa, and since Yan Qiu will take the initiative to send it to the door, they will simply wait for the rabbit, and Mo guesses that the head of the dog will definitely go to Yan Qiu, and maybe even come to the net.

Mo and art are very painful, hate can not make up all the owed debts, but even more willing to suffer from bitterness.

What makes you laugh and cry is that his mother also sneaked at him and inquired about his relationship with Qin Li, lest he would be bullied by Qin Li. Later, I heard that the two had known each other since childhood. Qin Li had been taking care of him for a long time, and he was serious about it. He said that if Qin Li was bullying him, he must tell them immediately.

In addition, Art also quietly told you that men can't be too used to, and can't bear it, otherwise the other party will get more and more.

I found my mother's business and told my parents in two days. Qi Baitang and Hu Shi heard the news very complicated. They also thought that their parents might find them. However, this would really come over, and there were countless worries in their hearts. They were afraid that they would follow his biological parents.

But in any case, both parties must meet each other.

On the day of the meeting, Qin Li accompanied the sly to the restaurant. My mother looked at Qin Li from afar and whispered something.

Seeing Ms. Niang, Yu Baitang and Hu Shi were particularly surprised, because the two were too young to look at the age of the same, and they couldn’t imagine that they were awkward.