Chapter 31

The twilight sky, the gray sky is covered with heavy black clouds. The streetlights that stand on the grassland are covered with fog, and the light is getting lighter and lighter. The people who walk in the park gradually disperse. After Qin Li’s body, they will always cast curious eyes. Perhaps it’s hard to understand why Qin Li stood alone. In particular, this will already have a pattering rain. Looking at the thickness of the clouds at this time, the rain may be getting bigger and bigger.

A good-hearted old man reminded Qin Li that the rain would get bigger and bigger and advised him to go home quickly. Qin Li stubbornly did not move, he told him to wait. The old man followed the sight of Qin Li, and only the dark and quiet park through the rain screen, he shook his head and accompanied his wife to leave.

The rain of the pattering wet Qin Qin clothes, and hit the trunk of the petal and the wet ground, the sound of the rain is crisp, playing a happy and joyful tune. Qin Li was completely unintentional. He was very anxious and impatient. This feeling was unprecedented, like stepping on the hair under his feet, and then going down to the abyss. The more impatient he is, the calmer he will be, the more tight his mind is, the tighter and tighter he is, the more he will not care about the growing rain.

During this period, Qin Li considered many countermeasures, such as looking for cockroaches, such as finding someone to come over. Although the park is large, it is easy for him to find someone or find a cat. But he has a hidden intuition, a subtle and nervous intuition. He will not leave him at will, and he will not leave in the current situation. Then he is so rushed, and even eager to get out of shape, it must be a major event that must be solved.

No matter how Gu Qin guesses, all doubts point to the same thing. That is, his child is likely to be born.

He predicted in advance that he would not be in his own face, so he was eager to find a remote corner.

This will inevitably hide in a remote corner of somewhere, I wonder if I can avoid the rain, maybe I am experiencing the moment of life and death, maybe he urgently needs the help of Qin Li, or, I just hope that no one will bother he.

Qin Li could not judge the situation. Only by obeying the meaning of jealousy, he said that he could give birth to a baby alone. If there were people next to him, he would be more urgent.

Then the only thing Qin Qin can do at this moment is to wait and wait until I don’t know when to return.

This is really a terrible experience. Qin Li has never been so helpless for more than 20 years. He has never let the situation out of control, even if it is worse, he will become passive. So only this time, he can do nothing.

He was very worried, worried that the heart would be held tightly by one hand, and a sharp knife with a sharp edge on his head would fall.

The rain is getting bigger and bigger, the original patter, this will be like a big big bean squatting down, the raindrops madly tapping the vegetation ground, making a loud and deafening sound, as if all the sounds in the heavens and the earth are silenced, only left Under the rumbling rain of the sky.

With the sound of the rain, the surrounding wind began to blow, and the whistling whispered through.

Qin Li stood still in the same place, and was soaked by the rain. The hair that had been combed with hair gel was always wet and wet, and it was hard to see the endless wandering.

The rain poured into the shoes, and the flowing water flowed from his feet to the distance.

Qin Li can't find a cockroach, only he is waiting for him in the same place. He knows that he will come back to look for him, he will.