Chapter 65

The ostrich wings stretched and hovered for a few seconds, then quickly swooped down and sent the wooden box to the front. The ostrich is covered in gray feathers, and its head is black. It is long and wide, and its claws are like iron hooks. He tried to pick up the wooden box slowly, and the ostrich looked at his head and looked very docile. After taking the wooden box, she also licked the back of her hand.

She was scratched by her feathers, her lips smirked, and she raised her hand to touch the ostrich. The ostrich plucked his eyes cheerfully and seemed to enjoy the sly touch.

Subsequently, the ostrich spread its wings.阮恬 Uncover the wooden box and find that the “key” is still there.

He just wanted to take it out and listen to Qin Lidao next to him: "This is a fake."

"Fake?" He whispered, and even took out the blue teardrop-shaped gem. He looked at the surging energy: "It looks like it is not fake."

"High imitation, the energy inside is electronically driven, and it will stop when time is up."

"When is it prepared? Why don't I know?" He repeatedly checked the gems and gradually found some clues. This thing has traces of human polishing, not as natural as the original.

"They will come over and grab the 'key'. Certainly, we must be prepared. This 'key' has a great relationship, so we must ensure that nothing is lost." Qin Li explained.

阮恬 "Oh", remembering his previous nervousness and anxiety, suddenly angrily said: "Then you don't tell me, it hurts me so long."

"Except that I am with you, even your mother does not know, in order to ensure that the dog is not seen, the less people know the news, the better, so as not to stun the snake." Qin Li clasped his fingers, kissed 阮With a hand on his back, he apologized: "Forgive me, okay?"

Standing sideways, licking his mouth and still wanting to hold on for a while, Qin Li ignored the so many civet dogs at the scene, and took a bite to bite his ears. He was bitten to the bottom of his heart, and he was still surrendering himself. He gave himself a step: "Then you... don't do this again."

"Well, I will estimate the situation." Qin Lidao.

This is very confusing. I understood it for a while and gave up: "Well, how can you resist his attack?"

Before this, Mo had talked with Qin Li and Yu with the ability of the leader of the dog, saying that he could create a dream and subconsciously hypnotize someone to perform his operations. This kind of hypnosis is different from Yan Qiu's control. He can directly reverse the concept of people without affecting his normal ability to act. Moreover, this ability of the canine leader is very strong, and the ordinary civet can not completely resist, let alone Qin Li, who is human.

Therefore, Motyi reminded Qin Li that he must pay attention to beware of it, so as not to be invaded by dreams.

"I don't know." Qin Li shook his head: "It was really flustered when I entered the dream, but then I quickly woke up."

I didn't go on to explore this issue. I naturally said: "You can make me pregnant. It is definitely not an ordinary human being. There may be blood of the ‘God,' so it is no problem to defend his ‘dream’.”

Qin Li laughed, where the blood of the "God" came, but these things could not be explored, and they were not bothered. It is a good thing to be able to resist "dreams." Before Qin Li was still worried about what to do if he was to be hypnotized.

He trusted him so much that he was even more worried about his safety.

Half an hour later, the spirit dog lost and surrendered, and the cat general took the man to **** the dog. Mo and Yi and Qin Li returned to the palace. The ceremony is over, and it is time to send the "key" into the temple.