Chapter 35

Small Mimi gave Qin Li a look, so that Qin Li tried to appease his mother, he would not show up first. Before he joined Qin Qin to deceive Sun Shenxi, this incident made him very guilty, lest the truth will be suddenly dismantled, not only will the uncle and aunt get angry, maybe he will be disappointed with him.

So for whatever reason, you will have to be convinced that you should first hide with a kitten.

Qin Li took a glance and pushed the suitcase to the side, calmly saying: "Oh, move the luggage in advance."

“Oh.” Sun Shenxi inserted the freshly cut flowers into the vase and smiled and explained: “To spend time with friends in the flower market, these flowers are not bad, and I will send you some by the way.”

"I won't appreciate this again, don't give yourself trouble." Qin Li's tone eased.

"No trouble, stay with your dad all day, nothing to do, and learn to arrange flowers." Sun Shenxi said and transferred the topic: "Is it awkward? It’s been more than a year, the child hasn’t been born yet? Going abroad to protect the baby, is this going to come back?" When she mentioned this, Sun Shenxi had full of doubts. She always felt that something was wrong, and she couldn’t tell what was wrong.

Qin Li’s heart is helpless, but still quietly said: "Well, the specific itinerary is still not fixed. But if he comes back, I must inform you in advance."

"He really won't have an accident like this? You don't force it, you can't do it, you still have to protect the adults, the children will have it in the future." Sun Shenxi advised.

"Well, Mom, you can rest assured that I am measured. Oh, nothing, he is healthy and his children are healthy."

"That's good, I will stay with your dad to rehabilitate, I will not stay more." Sun Shenxi said while packing things, and put on the coat: "Right, what about those cats? You raise? This is too much to raise?" She just came in and found this large block of cats, and was scared.

Qin Li did not say to keep the **** words: "I planted catnip, these cats should be attracted by catnip."

"Cat mint? You have nothing to do with catnip?" Sun Shenxi did not understand.

Qin Li smashed, this is the way: "Is it not like cats?"

"That's too much, it's a cat playing, or a cat playing." Sun Shenxi laughed. Her son was so embarrassed that her head would not be easy to open. She said what she suddenly remembered and asked Qin Li: "I think these cats are very nice, are there stray cats?"

"Yes, the basic hair is dirty, and the stray cats are not wearing safety collars. Before I came over and looking for cats, it is better to do the identification separately. But just in case, I still have to see if there are any owners. Find."

"Oh, this is the case. Do you have a cat that is not old at home? She often has a cat, and suddenly she is not used to it, so I asked for a cat. I see so many cats in your yard, thinking about it. Instead of buying one, it is better to adopt stray cats. These stray cats who have been abandoned by their owners and who have not eaten or drunk are also pitiful."

There are many cats in the hospital, and there is no shortage of stray cats. Qin Li did not care too much to agree: "Then you pick it casually, but you should observe it, don't take the cat away."

Sun Shenxi said with a smile: "Don't worry, your mother's eyesight and recognition are still there. To be really wrong, send it back in the next day."

Qin Li thought about it too, and did not say anything. When Sun Shenxi left, Qin Li called his mother again and asked her to come forward to speak in advance. Sun Shenxi felt strange. She had never said this before Qin Li. Is there any privacy that she is afraid of being discovered by her? Sun Shenxi thought about the big boys and did not ask Qin Li.