Chapter 24

Before getting off the bus, the head was buried in Qin’s abdomen, and he refused to let go, and wrapped up Qin Li to ask him for the sachet.阮恬 阮恬 撒 阮恬 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦 秦

He was very wronged, and looked at Qin Li with a sullen look. He hoped that Qin Li could change his mind and give him this sachet.

However, Qin Li did not change his mind. He got off the bus and opened the door. He carried the octopus around his shackles and lifted it to the elevator. He pressed him to the floor and then smashed his fingers around him. When I went home and took a good rest, I quickly walked out of the elevator. I stayed in a hug position, and my eyes were unfortunate and unbelievable. The watery water seemed to flood the car in the next second.

Qin Li resolutely left, not even looking back, smashing the car against the nails, the whole sorrow was sad to the extreme.

The sachet does not know what to put, the taste is especially unique, and it is pleasant to smell. After a few days, the tip of the nose seemed to haunt the scent, and it didn't scatter, so that you could scratch your heart and feel as if you were going to smash.

He was lying on the sofa and licking the cat, and the cat slammed into his arms, fearing that he did not dare to move, screaming at the cat, screaming and screaming, and he was very angry with Qin Li before Moved, as a result, Qin Xianglian District is not willing to give him a sachet, it really hurt his heart.

"Is that sachet is very valuable?" 阮恬 阮恬 糯 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋 滋Is Qin Li too much? Well, too much, he said that it will be good to me, and the ghost will believe him in the future. And you, if Qin Li comes over, you will hurry to hide the sachet, oh... The sachet smells really comfortable and comfortable..."

He said and grieves, throwing away the glutinous rice and licking the pillow and venting it like a sip, and suddenly took the pillow as Qin Li.

About half a month later, his twenty-fourth birthday arrived as scheduled. He was so excited that he couldn't sleep early, and he rolled up from the bed and climbed up. The soft meat pad stepped on the quilt and then slammed to the ground. At the moment of landing, the cockroach instantly turned out the human form, and made a big yawn, then turned to the mirror, looking forward to curiously picking up the pajamas, fingers close to the abdomen, gently squeezing the soft swells gently Belly.

The kitten has been in existence for four months now, and the abdomen is more clearly visible in the abdomen. He hopes that the kitten can grow up quickly, so he only feels that time is too slow and too slow.

It will take a long time to meet the kittens.

I gently touched my abdomen with great expectation, as if I could touch the kitten. His kitten must be very cute, with soft fluff, little finger-like cat ears, tender and small, can be freely held into the palm of his hand, and soft and soft, milky milk to call him .

I was so excited when I was thinking, I can’t immediately meet with the kittens, I want to lick the kittens. He also wants to feed the kittens a lot more delicious, and he will buy a lot of beautiful clothes for the kittens, and dress his kittens beautifully, which is a hundred times better than all humans.

However, I am still worried. The kitten must be at least one year old to be transformed into a human form. Before that, it can only maintain the shape of the kitten. When the time comes, his parents and Qin Li’s parents ask him what to do with his grandson. I can't always pass the kittens and say that this is their grandson.