Chapter 15

Qin Li drove to the restaurant with a donkey, and the parents on both sides had arrived. They were sitting on the side and drinking tea and chatting happily.

The topic that was said was nothing more than Qin Lihe and he said that they had a very good relationship with their brothers since they were young. Qin Li’s things are all about Xiao Xiao, and what Xiao Xiaoyu said is more useful than the Holy Spirit, and the Tao Xiaoyu’s surface is hostile to Qin Li. In fact, I listened to Qin Li’s words and relied more on him.

That would be him, but whoever is aggrieved, it is definitely Qin Li, not looking for parents.

At that time, Hu Shi also joked with Sun Shenxi, saying that if his family was a girl, he would have to marry Qin Li, childhood, and no guess. Parents and friends are friends for many years. If you have a good relationship, can you run away?

Xiao Xiaoying is a boy. This is naturally a joke, but who can expect that the original joke is now true.

Hu Shi and Sun Shenqi have been a girlfriend for many years. At this moment, she changed her identity. She is quite unaccustomed, and some of her words are unfavorable.

"I didn't think that Xiao Xiaoying looked at it without any problem. He couldn't tell him clearly." Hu Shi exclaimed: "Hey, Lao Qin, since things happened, we still have to solve it. What do you think?" ”

When they talked about this, Qin Li and He did not arrive yet. They knew each other clearly. This is a happy event. The responsibility for this responsibility is also negative, but how should they be responsible?

Nowadays, there is no such thing as same-sex marriage law. Their two parents are also open-minded, so they have no objection to blaming them. If they change outside, homosexuality will be poked on the back.

The exposure of the Qin family to the family is a matter of homosexuality, which will have a serious impact on the cause of the Qin family.

"Xiao Shi, this matter Qin Li had talked with me and Qin Mu early. His child had a view from an early age. I decided that I couldn’t interfere with his father. I said that we grew up and said something. To be honest, I have always treated him as my own child. Qin Li is not responsible, and I can't promise."

Yan Baitang suddenly said: "Does this affect Qin Li? What is the attitude of the father?"

"My dad is not very good. I said that I have to relax some time ago. I can't get in touch with Liu Wei. He can let Qin Li manage the Qin Group, and he should be able to explain his attitude." Qin Mu calmly said.

Hu Shi is a rectum, there is no bend around, and his heart is straight and fast: "Travel? Will that person give the lord a ecstasy, and then come back to borrow the title? She has two sons, who can watch Qin Li inherit so much. Family business?"

"You don't talk indiscriminately." Yan Baitang even reminded.

Hu Shi did not agree: "This is our family, there are no outsiders, there is nothing to say."

Qin Mu Shen Shen said: "My dad wants to eat Ecstasy, has already eaten, can still wait until now? Qin Li inherits the Qin family, of course she is not reconciled, but can not be reconciled?"

He is not worried about Liu Wei. After his mother died of illness, Liu Wei can marry into the Qin family. Based on her face, a beautiful woman always regards her appearance as a magic weapon, and it cannot be a big climate.

On the contrary, he is even more taboo about the two sons of Liu Wei, his two half-brothers.

Of course, this taboo is well known to him, and there is no need to say it.