Chapter 7

Speaking of taking out his fingers, he pulled out a few transparent liquids, and then smashed back to his moist and soft lips.

Qin Li’s eyes were dark, his head was like a drum, and he couldn’t speak.

"You can't go back!" He also stared nervously at Qin Li.

He is shorter than Qin Li. His skeleton is small, his hands and feet are also very small, and the whole person looks very delicate. Like he can get close to his arms.

Such a beautiful angel-like person told him the request, how Qin Li could refuse.

Qin Lidao: "Good, no regrets."

I remember not to remember to eat, remember not to remember bad, Qin Li is willing to buy him a good food, he quickly forgot the previous unpleasant, smile to Qin Qin.

When he smiled, he had a shallow pear vortex on his cheek, and the beautiful peach eyes also picked up, and the one at the end of the eye was particularly embarrassing.

Qin Le especially loved the smile of the sly, and quickly said: "Don't laugh like this."

"Ah?" I don't understand.

"It's hard to see." Qin Lidao.

I suddenly became unhappy at the moment: "You are ugly, there is no aesthetics, others say that I am very good."

"..." Qin Li quickly shifted the topic: "Recently take a break recently, call me whenever you want."

阮恬 阮恬 : : : "You say clearly, I am ugly!"

"You are the most beautiful, are you?"

"Good perfunctory, you deliberately." He turned and turned his back to Qin Li: "Let's go, don't want to care about you."

"..." Played off, Qin Li's expression was stiff.

"I will send the food to you tomorrow." Qin Li decided to eat temptation.

My face was a little slow, and my little brow grinned. "You don't listen to my parents. It was an accident that night. I don't want you to be responsible. You don't have to worry about it. You have someone you like, and I also like someone." We don't delay the other party. Besides, I haven't thought about whether or not to have this child."

Qin Li’s face was abrupt, and he said: “What are you talking about?”

The words are full of murderous.

Qilian’s subconsciousness shrank his neck, and Qin Dawei’s hair was awkward, so he was afraid.

Did he say something wrong?

Qin Li must have conceived him as another boy that night. Can he leave the other side to take care of himself?

Besides, he has not succeeded in confessing with Deng Ru. He is a persevering jealousy who only persists in giving up and never gives up, so the grace of life must be promised.

He has heard that the best way for humans to repay their feelings is to make a difference.

"You want to kill the child?" Qin Li followed the cold channel.

The bottom of his eyes is like a layer of frost, his thin lips are tight, and the whole person is like a sharp blade, carrying the temperament of anger and anger.

The feet are soft, and I am going to scare out the original shape. I even shake my head and say, "No. I... I will talk to you."

Qin Li is still cold-faced: "You must not kill your child privately."