Chapter 23

阮恬 I feel very sleepy, like squatting in the waves, the waves undulating, making him feel happy from the inside out. When he blinked, he found that there was no Qin Li figure in the room. The bed was pressed with a strong and powerful note. He looked down on his head, rubbed his hair, rubbed his claws, and then lifted his claws.

Thinking about it with his head, he instantly turned into a human figure and charged the mobile phone with a data cable. When he just turned on, the phone madly rang, and the "beep" sound scared to throw the phone out.

It was not easy to stop the vibration, and I received a call from Shen Wenjin.

"Hey, you are finally willing to start up, sleep well?" Shen Wenjin listened to the yin and yang.

He scratched his head and yawned again. He was sleepy and honest: "It's good."

Shen Wenjin was completely helpless: "Hey, I have your play today, come over to the crew, and then the director will swear."

"Oh..." I thought about it. He did have a play today. As a result, he played too crazy yesterday. He forgot somehow, and then the phone was dead. The original alarm clock was also followed.

He even called Cai Bin quickly, and the alarm clock went on strike. Cai Bin should always remember that this assistant was too insatiable.

Controversy and accusation against the blasphemy, Cai Bin refuted the argument: "Qin always sent me over, mainly to take care of you, sleep is good for good health, compared with your health, filming is of course not important."

It seems quite reasonable to say it.

He was speechless and had no time to refute Cai Bin, and then asked him where he was.

"I am downstairs in the hotel." Cai Bin said.

I washed down and went downstairs, and I was very unhappy. Cai Bin scrutinized and observed that he had to make up for it. He quickly drove to Hengdian and did not say a lot of nonsense.

Shen Wenjin saw him in the distance, and he took advantage of his past dressing and makeup. The makeup artist had a good impression on him, and he was very anxious for him. He played at the crucial moment, but he did not delay the scene to be filmed that day.

The director said nothing, but did not hide the dissatisfaction of his heart.

Liu Qing leaned against the cool chair on the side, squatting coldly and squatting. When passing by, he sneered in a cool gesture: "Some people are big names, let us wait for him."

I didn’t care about Liu Qing, Liu Qing’s anger and anger, and the anger was rolling.

At this time, I have already walked a few meters away, but suddenly turned my head and quickly made a face to Liu Qing.

The other actors who saw this scene suddenly laughed, and when they came over, his play had not yet started, and strictly speaking, it was not too late.

"..." Liu Qing screamed, and it was even more angry.

Liu Qing always remembers to learn the lesson. Although he saw the Qin and Qin Li together, he did not think that Qin Li would care more about it. Like a vase like this, others love him. Face, this love will not fade for a long time. He firmly believes that he is confusing Qin Li, and he is more and more disgusted with it.