Chapter 40

With the identity and status of Shen Wenjin, this birthday party was still low-key, neither the entire hotel was covered in a big way, nor the celebrity artist was invited The reporter's media, all of you are his friends, at least good enough, no one will find nothing to explore the gossip. Even a lot of people don’t know you at all.

Shen Wenjin, a good buddy, took his shoulders and smiled at the table. "This is my high school classmate, iron buddy." Others don't mention anything.

Everyone laughed and said hello, and the topic quickly turned to Shen Wenjin. After all, he was the protagonist of the night.

Shen Wenjin had a good relationship, and he was able to make jokes. Others deliberately made him jokes. He was not annoyed. Then he retorted him back and forth, making the atmosphere particularly harmonious and harmonious. With so many people on the scene, he was able to completely control the situation, not to be left alone, as if he had the ability to be born.

Shen Wenjin focused on introducing it, and everyone added a good impression to him. After a few words of conversation, he easily narrowed the distance. Shen Wenjin didn't lie, but there is a big director tonight. He even said that he had watched the TV series that he starred in, and he said that he hopes to have opportunities for cooperation in the future.

It is not only for Shen Wenjin's birthday, but drinking is sure to be inevitable. Rao is how to refuse, and still can't avoid drinking two cups. Two cups down, he felt a little dizzy, and then said nothing no longer drink. The next person advised not to move, and changed the target of the attack to Shen Wenjin. You have a cup of him. In the end, Shen Wenjin’s head is dizzy and can’t move.

He was full of alcohol, his head was dizzy, and the beer poured into his belly was even more uncomfortable. He patted his shoulder and said: "Help me to go to the bathroom."

I didn't drink two cups, I smelled like I smelled bad, let alone Shen Wenjin who was full of alcohol. He was too disgusted to glance at Shen Wenjin. In the end, he took care of the feeling of forgetting his birthday and got up to help Shen Wenjin.

Under the help of one, it was discovered that Shen Wenjin looked thin and actually could not do it. He was not wary for a moment, and almost gave Shen Wenjin to the ground. Shen Wenjin was drunk and drunk, but he hadn’t reached the point where he was unconscious. He even held his neck with his hands and reminded him: “You are steady, don’t drop me on the ground.”

"Who makes you look like a pig." He muttered dissatisfiedly.

"Less nonsense, this is powerless? Let you eat less sugar and eat more, don't listen to your brother's words, and lose money in front of you." Shen Wenjin was helped by the shackles, and he has not forgotten a few words.

Hearing annoyed: "Shut up, talk again and throw you this."

The toilet in the box was occupied, and Shen Wenjin couldn't wait, and he helped him to go outside. Not far from the distance, separated by two corridors, after a while, the toilet is close at hand.

Shen Wenjin is probably anxious. When he goes to the bathroom, he will walk quickly and quickly open the zipper to relieve the impatience. Probably affected by the environment, I will somehow suddenly think about a small solution.

He turned and silently aimed at Shen Wenjin. He thought that if he was in the past, Shen Wenjin would definitely peek at it, and then compare the size of the two, and then he gave up the thought sadly. Anyway, he could still squat for a while, or wait for the box to solve it. .

He actually didn't know much about the size of other men, but Qin Li had seen him. At that time, he also compared it with Qin Li silently. It would be so badly hit that he has not slowed down. If he is hit again, he will become very inferior. Although he is a cat, he has been involved in the human world for so many years. Of course, human beings have their own self-respect.